The one and only

Nathalie eagerly sipped her coffee and went to her desk, working through all of her emails. Once she was done her emails, she'd finished earlier than she'd hoped, so she ordered more fabric that had been on his list, and sorted through some overdue files. 

G- What are you doing?

N- Sorting through the files.

G- Can I ask why?

N- I've gotten lots of rest, and now I'm glad to be back at work. 

G- Now your over doing it.

N- But it's less work for the next few days. 

G- How'd I ever get so lucky?

N- You weren't the one who picked me for this job, it was one of your employees. 

G- I-  Yeah. That's true. 

Nathalie smiled as she finished the very last file, it was 5pm, and Adrien knocked on the door.

N- Come in!

A- Someone's here to see you, Nathalie.

N- Who?

A- Guess?

He gestured at the window, where Nadja and the news teams stood with cameras and notepads. 

A- Oh, and they want you too.

He gestured to Gabriel, they both went to the door, on the other side of the gate, cameras blinded them as they walked out. She felt Gabriel's hand brush against hers, but let on like she didn't notice. 

N- Did I not just do an interview this morning?

...- Are you dating Hawkmoth?

...- Are you in a relationship with each other?

...- Are you planning on having children?

N- WHAT?!

She shrieked, jumping back. Gabriel stiffened, and the press kept the cameras flashing.

N- Alright, that's it!

She turned away and stormed back inside, Gabriel followed her, not saying anything. Once inside, she was sitting on her desk, head against the wall. The news still flashing pictures through the window. Gabriel shut the blinds, and sat down on a chair across from her.

G- Nath...

N- Gabe...

G- Listen, I'm so sorry. 

N- Don't worry, you have nothing to apologize for.

G- Not for that.

He explained, standing, Nathalie nervously looking up at him. He cupped her face with his palm, and kissed her. Stunned she stood up, Gabriel closed his eyes as she looked at him.

G- Sorr-

She kissed him, he held her close and kissed her. 

N- I said you didn't need to apologize.

When they broke apart, she hugged him, nearly in tears, she had been waiting for this moment since she came to work for Gabriel Agreste. He rubbed in circles on her back, making her calmer. She took a sip of her water bottle before searching through the binders for more work to do.

G- You've already finished the rest of the work for the year.

N- Is there anything I could help you with? 

G- There's one thing.

N- You know what I mean.

G- Then no.