Bad dreams

Nathalie rolled over, falling off the bed. Gabriel stuck an arm out, still trying to wake up, she grabbed his hand and climbed back onto the bed.

G- Something wrong?

He asked, sitting up again, putting his glasses on again. Nathalie sat close to him, he looked at her.

G- Nath?

N- Just a bad dream, don't worry about it. 

G- Alright.

He held her close, and she looked up, she didn't have her glasses on, so everything's as blurry. She could see him leaning down, and kissed her lips softly. She melted at his touch, kissing him back. 

G- I never realized how beautiful your eyes were.

He claimed, looking at her deep aqua eyes. She smiled up at his, almost blue grey ones, and kissed him once more before laying back down, he hugged her tightly with one arm, lightly running his thumb up and down her shoulder. Duusu smirked and flew out of the room without being noticed.

D- Fei!

She was sitting up on her bed, on her phone. Duusu told her about everything that had happened. Fei's jaw dropped, technically, she hadn't known that they'd admitted it in the cabin, but was still over joyed that it had finally gotten started.

F- What are you doing here?! Go back, what if something happens?

D- Nah, miss Nathalie's asleep. 

F- Fine, but go wake Adrien up, tell him to text me, or else he won't answer.

D- Oki!

She flew to Adrien's room and woke him up, then went back to the bed room, the adults were both asleep, as Duusu had presumed. 

A- Hey

F- Adrien, they've finally admitted it!

A- What?? I didn't know about that.

F- Me neither, Duusu just told me.

A- And???

F- Well, they kissed! But Duusu said they went to sleep already, at least we know they've been sleeping together.

A- Yes, but not exactly.

F- I think you've been spending too much time with Plagg.

A- Well, yes. But that's not the point.

F- Do you think anything will ever happen after what Nathalie had been through before?

A- Don't know, I don't exactly want to stalk them about it.

F- No, that is definitely not what I mean!

After a few more conversations and plans on how they could set things up, Fei decided to just grab a notebook and tip toed down the hall to Adrien's room, scaring the shit out of him when she opened the door.

F- Don't mean to disturb, but I figured this would be easier.

A- Right, come on, I'll turn on the lamp, and call Marinette, I'm sure she'll come. 

F- Alright, I'll start writing down the things we've already thought of.

She opened the notebook and started writing in neat printing, as Adrien called Marinette, and opened his window. In 5 minutes, Ladybug arrived, Adrien closed the window before Tiki and Marinette appeared. 

M- Alright, let's get down to business, by the way, Rena Rouge is on the way.

F- You didn't need to bother her.