Ice cream

Fei hugged Nathalie, who had dropped the envelope, and almost cried. The girl she'd been wondering about since birth, was finally with her. And she would forever love her from now on. Gabriel and Adrien had hugged them both. Turning it into a group hug. Once they let go, they went to the limo and drove to the bridge, where they were waiting for all of them. Nino and Alya, Ivan and Milene, Juleka and Rose, Mark and Nathaniel, Kagami and Luka, and Marinette, who was waiting for Adrien and Fei. When the limo pulled up, Alya, Nino and Marinette went over, they were aware of the plan to get Nathalie and Gabriel together, only Alya was aware of the plan for Marinette though.

Al- Hey guys, you must be Fei.

F- Hello, Alya.

A- Hey guys, my father and Nathalie agreed to come with us.

M- Hello.

N- Hello, Marinette.

G- It's been a while since I've been out, what are we doing?

Al- We're going to get ice cream, but first we're going to take a walk along the pier. Are you coming with us?

G- Well, I wouldn't go to a meeting dressed like this.

Nathalie and Adrien stared up at the man towering over everyone there, had he actually made a joke? Nathalie smiled, looking down at her usual work attire, and followed the children to where they would be meeting. The gorilla drove away for his day off, and they took a walk to the pier, Gabriel and Nathalie were in front of the five friends, who were silently speaking.

F- So, here's the plan, when they get ice cream, they will surely know how it works. And once they realize that their ice cream looks exactly like each other, they will know they're destined for each other.

Al- You must pick up a match maker from everywhere you visit.

M- What?

Al- Remember those kids from New York?

M- The hero's?

Al- Yes!

A- Keep it down.

They kept discussing what would happen, as Nathalie was second guessing what she wore. She realized that Gabriel's hair was a bit messy, and he didn't look like himself at all, this was on purpose, so that no one recognizes him, but she had been seen with him, and looked recognizable.

F- There's the cart!

She snapped Nathalie out of her thoughts as they came up to the front of the Louvre museum, where there was a man and an ice cream cart. The two adults let the children go first, Adrien and Marinette were of them, Andre recited a poem for each couple, and looked excited for each one.

Andre- You I have never met before, but your hearts are full and pure. For you madam, blueberry for his cold stare, strawberry and vanilla, and raspberry for your heart. And for you, kind sir, blue raspberry for the twinkle of her eyes, peach for her lips and strawberry for uniqueness.

G- Th- thank you, sir.

He payed for the ice cream and went to lean on the railing by the pier, a little farther down then where the kids were. They stared at the glimmering water as they ate their ice cream, Fei shot a glance at them, they hadn't noticed their ice cream, but she wasn't giving up that easily. Once they were done, the girls split off because they wanted to go shopping, and so the guys figured out something to do.

A- Why don't we go swimming? We can tell the girls if they want to come when they're done.

Ni- We can all go home to get our swimsuits and meet back up at the pool.