Mysterious miraculous

G- What is that?

He went over to a shelf in the back of the room, which held a box, a small box, shaped like a hexagone, the size of Gabriel's palm. He picked up the box and opened it, inside lay a blue shark tooth necklace, there was a flash of blue light. And a kwami flew out.

Z- Zeek, I am your kwami.

The minuscule shark floated about as Gabriel held the shark tooth necklace in his hand.

G- There's a shark miraculous?

M- How do you know about the miraculous?

G- I've.. seen a lot of the news.

Z- Who might I be speaking to?

G- Gabriel Agreste.

Z- Hello, Mr.Agretse, how may I be of service?

A- How did you get in here?

Z- The aquatic miraculous box was lost here after one of the guardians were hunted down after the burning of the temple, I know where he box is, but none of the jewels.

F- Where is it?

Z- Over here.

He flew over to another corner of the boat house, near a small paddle boat, and in the glove compartment, was where the box was hidden. It was an aqua blue box with dark blue symboles on it, like the miraculous box when master Fu had owned it.

Z- Our master had to hide it, because they would've taken the box without the miraculous, and then if another ever found the miraculous, we would've had to hunt down the master for a new one.

N- So where is your master now?

Z- He died, after he left the box in the hands of the heroine Fu had I trusted the mother box wth, Ladybug. 

M- How long ago was this?

Z- 200 years.

M- Then how can you know all of that? If there wasn't even a Ladybug since the Egyptian times?

Z- I am a very powerful kwami, Marinette, I know everyone in here. And now, we must find the other miraculous. I can sense them, I will know where they are. I trust Ladybug will take good care of the box, but after we have found the miraculous, we will have to travel back to China, and visit the temple of the guardians.

N- How are we going to do that?

Z- We need all of your powers.

M- I don't know what your talking about.

Z- They will forgive, each of you, transform.

Fei transformed a she held her hands together.

A- Claws out.

M- Spots on.

G- Dark wings rise.

N- Spread my feathers.

They looked at each other, Adrien looked sadly at his father and Mayura.

H- I did it for your mother, I wanted her back so desperately, but I think... it would be better if I focus on you. And.. more important things.

He looked down at Adrien, who hugged him, and smiled.

CN- Thank you father, I know you were only doing things for me. And I accept your apology.

The moment was broken by Mayura coughing, she fell to her knees, and Hawkmoth kneeled next to her, she took a few deep breaths and stood back up again. She was still weak from the earlier damage, before shadow moth, but he'd given her back the miraculous.