Assistant and the designer

They dried off and out their clothes back on, they chose the same café they had gone to the night before, but luckily weren't noticed. Nathalie got spaghetti and Adrien took this as an advantage.

A- I have to go to the bathroom.

He got up from his seat and disappeared around the corner, but he'd gone to the owner's office.

O- Hey Adrien! What can I help you with?

A- I need you to put a special announcement out.

O- What... kind of announcement?

Back at the table, their plates came and there was a note on Nathalie's napkin, just as Adrien had suggested. She picked up the napkin and dropped it again, Adrien came back from the bathroom innocently, Fei was confused.

A- Nathalie?

N- Hmm?

A- Is something wrong? A dizzy spell?

N- Nope.

M- Then what?

N- The napkin.. has words.

She finished in a high pitched voice, and Adrien took the napkin from her, he started reading it out loud.

A- You are one of the lucky people who will receive the these messages, kiss the man closest to you, Lady and the tramp style.

She looked slightly to her left, where Gabriel sat, their elbows almost touching, Gabriel's face went red as he realized what this meant. Fei was recording everything, and she winked at Adrien, code for: perfect plan.

M- I wonder why that would be on a napkin.

The owner suddenly appeared from behind them, making the whole family jump.

O- Honolulu is city made for love birds, several of famous couples fell in love here, look at pictures.

He waved swiftly to a wall, there were pictures of iconic couples, and people they didn't recognize. The owner waved them on and left them alone, Nathalie sighed and they each took an end of a noodle, and stopped when their lips touched, the owner snapped a picture with a Polaroid camera and waited for it to dry. Nathalie blushed heavily and pulled away, drinking her water to cool down her face, Gabriel stayed frozen in place, until the owner hung the Polaroid on the wall.

F- Nice one, Agreste.

Fei whispered, and high fives him from under the table. The owner wrote Gabriel and Nathalie Agreste underneath the photo in black sharpie, and Fei snapped a picture, posting it on every website she could think of and sent it to Alya, and the videos she'd taken today. Once they were finished with their lunch, they went back to their cabana.

A- Can we watch a movie?

G- What do you want to watch?

A- Well, Marinette's introduced me to twilight recently. Could we watch the third one?

N- I suppose, Marinette brought a few CDs. Are they in there?

M- Yup, and they're new, there's a message on the back of some sort, I'll go get them.

She ran into her room and opened a suitcase that held all of her "activities" that she'd brought with her, she got out the box set of twilight movies and brought them back out to the couch with her, she read the back of the box.

M- Hello my vampires, to whoever is watching these movies, there's something one of my co- editors suggested, and I thought it would be interesting. If there are an couples watching, they must at least give a peck at every romantic scene, the show will have a heart at the bottom of the screen when the scenes come on. Enjoy, Stephenie Meyers.