Performances

When they got to the small town, there weren't many people there, but most stores were open, so they stopped to check out a few of them. Nathalie attached a cart to the back of her bike, to keep the things in. They rode down the street, and finally ended when it was around dinner time, Fei pointed them in the direction of the café and they parked and locked their bikes, and the cart onto the bike rack so that no one could steal the bikes, or what they'd bought. Gabriel and Nathalie walked in first, Fei smiled.

F- Are you all ready? I arranged everything with the owner, tonight should be good.

M- Yeah, I just have to take a quick trip to the bathroom first.

F- I could sing with you, if that would help.

M- It's alright, you both just do your thing with your instruments.

They let Gabriel and Nathalie find a table together before meeting up with the owner, he spoke with Fei a bit before he took the stage.

O- Hello everyone! Welcome to the Lou out café! Tonight for our first act we have three very talented children from Paris, Marinette Dupain- Cheng, Fei Sanceour and Adrien Agreste!

The crowd cheered, as Marinette was blinded by the lights from the stage, Adrien started to play on the piano, and Fei played softly on the accordion. They sang "Last Hurrah by Bebe Rexha" and the crowd cheered at Marinette's voice. Marinette looked over at Fei and Adrien, who stood all at the mic with her.

F,A&M- We would like to welcome our family! GABRIEL AGRESTE AND NATHALIE SANCEOUR!!

They said into the mic, they saw the two adults blush, Nathalie used all of her strength and stood up, she pulled Gabriel's hand and they went over to them, Fei and Adrien brought them up onto the stage.

A- Tonight, we are finally going to hear their abilities to play music, and sing. 

Nathalie looked at him, blank faced, she didn't think he'd remember, as a child, Emilie never spent time with him, so she usually sang him a lullaby so that he would sleep, she knew the lyrics to lots of songs, and Gabriel knew the music to a lot, so while they realized they couldn't get out of this, the rest of the musicians that worked there took the stage with them and played the music with the piano for the song.

N- I miss you pushing me close to the edge, I miss you.

She started to sing along with the music, "Ruin my life by Zara Larson" and the crowd cheered. Adrien, Marinette and Fei were recording, live streaming and taking pictures, Fei was the one who noticed the intense blush on both of their faces, she happily danced with the rest of them and relied on Marinette and Adrien for the videos, besides, she could take videos from the front too.

N- I want you to ruin my life, yeah to ruin my life, yeah, to ruin my life!

The song ended and the crowd clapped, Nathalie smiled at this and looked as if she was just about to pass out. She put the microphone back down on the stand and went down the stairs, she leaned against the wall, Fei hugged her.

F- Thanks mom.

N- Nerve wracking, but your welcome.

G- I never knew you had such a beautiful voice, I always thought Emilie sang to Adrien.

A- Nope, it's always been Nathalie.

He hugged her too, realizing that if she and his father ever did happen, Fei would be his sister, and Nathalie would be his official mother, as more than a "mother."

N- Th- Thanks you.

Gabriel was intrigued by the song she'd chosen, of course he was beside her the whole time, and she kept glancing at him while she was singing. After a few more people played, Fei tipped off a few people to start chanting for Gabriel and Nathalie to play another song, and it worked, because by 10 pm, they had sing 3 songs.

LP- The one that you love

Britney Spears- Criminal

Ava Max- Freaking me out

Gabriel enjoyed her voice covering all 3 of the songs, by that time, they had to promise to come back the next day, so they could get home. Marinette had filmed each song separately and sent them all to Alya, who put them on the Ladyblog.

N- Are you ready to go home?

A- Yes, but we'll be back tomorrow, right?

G- We'll have to, or else they'll hunt us down.

N- Aright, let's bike back home.

G- You we're right, the moon is bright here.

F- Can we swim tomorrow night instead?

M- Yeah, I can help with the laundry, I want to wear my new bathing suit tomorrow.

N- Alright, that's what we'll do.

They got on their bikes and rode back to their cabana, Nathalie and Marinette did the laundry and were folding it silently, when they realized everyone else was asleep.

M- We both did something I never thought would happen tonight.

N- Yeah.

M- Do you know what your singing tomorrow?

N- I'll have to check my playlist, see which songs Gabriel wants to play as well.

M- Well, you were amazing, they even wanted a 5th encore.

N- You we're good too.

M- Thanks, that means a lot coming from you, Nathalie.

N- Alright, I think it's high time we get to bed, sleep well Marinette.

M- Goodnight Nathalie.

They put on their pyjamas, Marinette climbed into the middle bunk, Fei was on top and Adrien underneath. Nathalie was brushing her hair and braided it before coming out of the bathroom, she looked at the bed, and Gabriel asleep in it.

D- Hello miss Nathalie!

N- Shh! Duusu.

D- Sorry, I really loved your performance tonight.

N- Thank you, but I'm really tired.

D- Then get in bed.

N- I can't.

D- Why not?!

N- Quiet, you know why.

They both stared at the man sleeping peacefully, shirtless and his hair was messy, Nathalie turned and looked out the window, unable to concentrate. Duusu fell asleep in the windowsill, on a minuscule desk, the moonlight falling softly across the room.

N- It's a beautiful night.

She breathed, quietly taking her hair out of the braid and letting her raven locks cascade down her shoulders. She felt warm breath on her neck and hands on her waist, pulling her into a hug.

N- Gabriel, did I wake you?

G- No, I heard Duusu.

N- Sorry, I tried to get her to calm down, she's asleep now.

G- Let's not bother her, we don't need Adrien finding out tonight.

N- I guess not.

G- I'm going back to bed, are you coming?

N- Are you sure?

G- Nothing will happen, I promise.

N- Alright, which side?

G- I usually take left.

N- So, right for me then. Goodnight Gabriel.

G- Goodnight, cheri.

She blushed at the nickname, and lay down in the large bed beside him. She closed her eyes, and halfway through the night, a light weight rested on her waist, pulling her into something warm, Gabriel's arm was around her, holding her against him. She blushed and smiled, snuggling into his arms and finally falling asleep.