Chapter Nine

It wouldn't be any type of exaggeration to say since the night Jin and Namjoon went to the movies, all they seemed to do with their time together now was kiss. It was an equal addiction they both fed into, unable to resist every chance they got to connect their lips and get lost in a world that was entirely their own. In the empty corners of the school hallways, Jin's front porch, the occasional empty classroom, and predominately Namjoon's car, where they were now, were some of the many places that they couldn't help being all over each other. 

Perhaps the school parking lot wasn't the smartest place for them to be doing this, but it was after school and quite frankly, Jin didn't care if anyone saw. Despite his insistence on always giving Namjoon a hard time, everyone knew how smitten he was. He had an unofficial claim on the younger. 

Currently, he straddled Namjoon's lap in the back seat of his car. His fingers tangled in the brunette's hair while the other had creeped up under the hem of the other's shirt. Jin had a fascination with his muscles, particularly his abs. The first time he had snuck his hand up Namjoon's shirt, he took the male completely by surprise and he had never blushed deeper. Now, he could feel the younger smirk against his lips as his fingers caressed the taunt muscles there. 

Jin had been teaching him how to use his tongue, and goddamn, he was already good at that too. It was hard to resist the way a soft moan left his lips. This wasn't the first time a noise had left him during their tangled frenzies, but it was never so...sensual. 

Namjoon pulled back in surprise, eyes wide and lips red. All the blood rushed straight to Jin's cheeks. 

"I'm so sorry," he quickly said. 

The younger shook his head. "No, don't be sorry. I...I liked that sound. But I think we should talk."

Jin gulped. "Talk?"

Namjoon nodded, his gaze serious. However, it quickly softened as he read the worry on the other's face. 

"Oh god, I'm already fucking this up," he sighed. "Not talk like something is wrong. Everything is absolutely perfect. I really like you Jin. I like spending time with you, kissing or not. I'm crazy about you."

Relief flooded over the elder and he gently stroked Namjoon's hair back from his slightly sweaty forehead. "Good, I really like you too. I like being with you, whether it's in your backseat or at the park or studying in the library...anywhere."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. I feel like things have been going well between us and it's starting get more intense, which is also good. But, I don't want to go into them as your friend. I don't want to see anyone else or see you with anyone else. I don't want you to call me your friend. I want to us to be official. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jin sharply inhaled as he looked into Namjoon's steady eyes. Serious, he was completely dead serious. 

The younger's lips pursed a bit as the silence continued. "Yes? No? Maybe so?" he asked, a bit more tentative.

"I'm sorry," Jin finally said. "You just took me by surprise. I know you like me, but I just can't believe you like me this much. My answer is yes. Definitely yes."

He was rewarded with his most favorite dimpled grin. His fingers lightly traced over them before he softly pecked that smile. 

"You scared me there for a moment," Namjoon chuckled. 

"Sorry," he responded sheepishly. 

"I swear, you always like to give me a hard time."

Jin laughed, knowing he couldn't argue. So he just smiled sweetly and continued to stroke Namjoon's hair back. After a few moments, he chewed on his full bottom lip.