Ch. 11

"Mm...hnn... Wh-wh-?" I groaned, opening my eyes halfway. The sense of pleasure was the same as the night before when Leone had her lips around my member. As my eyes fully opened, I saw she wasn't next to me in her bed, but I did see her thick thighs sticking out from the sheets that only covered my hips.

Tossing the blankets off, I saw Leone deepthroating me. One of her hands was at the base of my crotch, two fingers squeezing my member and three around my balls. Leone's other hand was between her thighs, fingers deep inside her slit, and thumb rolling on her clit.

"L-Leone! What are you... Ngh!" I gasped, my hands slapping over my mouth as she started bobbing her head again. Her lips moved smoothly over me thanks to her saliva that already coated my erect cock. I dropped my hands and gripped the sheets under me, my knuckles became white from how tightly I held on. "Geh... Fuck, Leone... I-I..."

As my cock twitched in her mouth, Leone's fingers sped on both of our crotches. But before I could cum, Leone closed the two fingers she had around my shaft to keep me from shooting anything into her mouth.

"Leone... Please...!" I begged, but from how Leone sped up moving her fingers into her slit, she wanted us to cum together.

Leone didn't want me to calm down, so she kept moving her head over my cock and licked from the base up to the head. The waves of pleasure were driving me crazy. My hands flew from holding onto the bed sheets to Leone's blonde hair. I had just woken up to her toying with me so I had no strength at all to move her head. I just needed something to rest my hands on.

Finally, after a few more minutes, I watched as Leone's legs moved down, giving me a clear view as her orgasm dripped over her hand.

"Aaah!" My hips bucked into Leon's mouth, she had finally opened the two fingers she had pinched around the base of my member, and my cum shot into her mouth. Leone couldn't help but giggle as she rose to her knees, and that's when I could finally move.

Before she could swallow, I sat up and pulled her in for a kiss, and Leone's tongue passed my juices into my mouth.

"Hehe! Looks like someone's getting addicted to themselves!" Leone giggled as our lips parted.

"I don't want to hear that from you after the way you woke me up." I growled as I looked into her golden eyes.

"Heh, yeah... I couldn't help myself. When I woke up, your morning-wood was pretty visible under the blankets, and well...!" Leone stuck her tongue out playfully.

"And you couldn't have at least woken me up first before you started?" I sighed, pulling up my boxers after Leone lowered them to my knees.

"Another thing I couldn't help... You looked so peaceful that I didn't want to disturb you, but at the same time, I want to break that peaceful look of yours by teasing you."

"I think I heard my brain cells screaming as they died trying to make sense of that." I let out a weak chuckle. I throw my legs off the side of the bed and stand for the first time since last night. "Great... Now my legs are all numb."

"Want me to help you walk?"

"Thanks, but I can manage." I wince as I drag my feet forward a few steps as the feeling slowly comes back to me. "It's a good thing it's morning, I can just tell everyone I'm walking funny cause I slept funny."

"Oh? Are ya ashamed of me now?"

"No, but I don't want Air to know about it just yet."