Ch.12

"Reshape the Earth with Hellfire."

I activated Samael's Trump Card ability to raise magma to the surface at the bottom of the lake where we had set up camp. In just a few seconds the lake had transformed into a hot spring for my team to bathe in. Next, I raised the ground itself to split the lake from one end to another.

"Tch, no mixed bathing? C'mon, (Y/n), you didn't have to do that." Lubbock complained as I set Samael to its dormant state as bracelets.

"You guys asked me to make a hotspring. This is my condition to that." Normally, I'd side with Lub. Splitting the baths was extra work that I could have done without. But Air was still self-conscious about the scars that marked her skin.

With the hot spring ready, we split up boys to one side and girls to another to undress. We shed our underwear and stepped into the hot water. Bulat, Lub and I got in without much issue, but Tatsumi was bright red as he stood alone at the edge of the water.

"Come on, Tatsumi! The water's perfect." Bulat let out a long sigh as he let himself sink up to his chin.

"Right," Tatsumi said, pulling his underwear down in a smooth motion. One of his hands flew to his crotch to hide it while the other held his bath kit and he stepped into the waters next to me, sandwiching me between him and Lub.

Even divided by the wall I had risen, the boys' side of the hot spring had plenty of room for us all to spread out at least arms length from each other. Although as we drifted around further in, it was hard not to feel someone pass against you. I floated along the hot water. I could feel all the stress from the day being washed away and let out my own sigh of relief.

"Lub. What are you doing up there?" I slowly opened my eyes as I heard Tatsumi call out to Lub.

What greeted me was the sight of Lub's petite rear end above me as he was half-way up the wall. My cheeks flushed as I even caught sight of Lub's small balls and 3 inch member. With Lub's slender body, and shoulder-length hair, looking at him from behind like this I noticed for the first time how feminine his body was.

"They say 'fools and smoke share a liking for high places'." I said bluntly as I tried to snap myself out of being dazed by the view above me.

"I heard that, (Y/n)!"

"He's probably trying to get a peek at the girls' side." Bulat said, but that went without saying. Bro also looked completely different in the bath, his heart-shaped pompadour became undone by the water and rising steam. To me at least, he looked much cooler with his hair down like this than how he usually combed it up.

"You know, I put that wall there for a reason, right?"

"Sorry, (Y/n). But overcoming challenges is what makes life worth living!"

"Okay... But you could have just walked around the wall. It's not like we're at a hotel." Bulat pointed to the two ends of the wall that were barely 10 meters apart.

"Oh yeah, that's a lot of fun." Lub chuckled sarcastically.

"Lub, if you look over that wall, the only 'challenge' you're going to have is trying to outrun (Y/n) before he kills you for peeping on Air."

"Wh-What? (Y/n)?" Lub was trembling as he looked down to me.

"That's mean, Tatsumi. I'd never kill Lub just because he tried to spy on Air." I brushed my wet hair back as some strands started clinging to my forehead.