Ch. 19

IMPORTANT: Warning, this chapter contains vore in the form of a girl x giant animal. If you wish to skip these scenes, simply skip the Prologue and the Epilogue, as they are told from the POV of said girl. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Prologue

My name is Yuna. I was an acrobat in a traveling circus. But the ringleader of our troupe gambled more money than he had, so one night he invited me out to eat, but as soon as we entered the building, a large man grabbed me and handcuffed me. Now I've been sold to a young tomgirl earl.

The effeminate boy had his people tear my clothes off before throwing me in a cell with other girls. Every few nights some of us were taken away to "entertain" his guests. At first, I thought they were raping the girls they took away. But the reality was so much more horrific.

The night I was taken away from the cell I was dropped into a small dirt arena, with a Kaiser Frog. I had read about this type of Kaiser Frog in a Hunter's Journal. It's known as an "Immortal Killer". These Kaiser Frogs mostly hunt Danger Beasts with high regeneration abilities. Its stomach acids take about a month to fully digest its prey.

Over me were well-dressed spectators looking down from crisscrossing catwalks. I was completely naked as I stood before the giant frog, my brown hair clinging to my back, leaving my breasts and groin exposed. It was humiliating as a chill ran down my back, jolting back as a cool breeze grazed my nipples.

The guards outside tossed a rusted sword and shield at my feet. There were ex-soldiers back in the circus and while I had no desire to fight, I still asked some of them to teach me how to use a sword in order to protect myself and maybe even incorporate it into my act. Traveling as much as I did, I had hoped that I'd only ever have to fight off some drunken perv after shows. I never thought I might have to face an actual Danger Beast.

I didn't want to die so with trembling hands, I picked up the sword and shield. I stood up slowly so as to not startle the Kaiser Frog into attacking before I was ready.

My mind raced, but eventually, I devised a simple tactic to kill the beast and be spared the girls' fate that never came back to the cell.

I would slowly approach the Kaiser Frog, as soon as it whips its tongue out, I'll knock it away with the shield and then impale it to the ground. The sword was rusted and it was more of a blunt weapon than an edged one, but the pointed tip looked sharp enough to pierce the beast. But even still, I had hope... suddenly I felt the Kaiser Frog's tongue wrap around me and that hope vanished instantly.

The frog's saliva was running down my chest. Thick greenish drops slipped between my breasts, leaving an oily trail as the long tongue pressed into my chest. But before I could fully comprehend my situation, the Kaiser Frog pulled me off my feet and forced me to drop the rusted weapons.

"No!" I yelped before the frog trapped me in its maw, muffling any further screams I let out. My legs hung on the outside of the creature's mouth, kicking desperately to free myself, while on the inside, the frog had released me from its tongue.

Now that I was free, I tried to pry the frog's mouth open, but it was too heavy. Its tongue suddenly slapped my bare chest, pinning me to the roof of its mouth. I gasped as I felt it against my breasts before it slid down, resting at my crotch. Each of its breaths raised the tongue up against my folds.

Being stuck there, I could feel the saliva from before smooth over my skin. I moaned as I felt over my breasts, chest, and legs. It left me so sensitive that felt each of its hot exhales. At first, I thought it burnt, but strangely enough, the pain began to feel exhilarating. I could almost relax in the humid air, but the sight of the gross inside walls of the frog's cheeks kept me very aware of my situation.