11

Taehyung unexpectedly stopped walking, and you hear what seems to be the sound of him kicking a door open, with the events of him immediately pulling you inside right beside him afterward.

"What the actual heck, Tae-" He removes both of his hands from your face and swiftly wraps them around your waist, lifting you off of the ground and tossing you over his shoulder like you were a sack of potatoes.

"Put me down! I'm dead serious, Taehyung! Put me down right now!" You shouted, furiously hitting your fist against his back and kicking your legs in the air as you tried to free yourself from his grip.

He burst out into laughter as he slung you around a couple more times before eventually letting you down. Once your feet reached the ground, you shoved him across his chest hard enough to make him stumble back a little.

You directed your gaze onto Taehyung, still cackling with tears in his eyes right in front of you.

With your arms crossed, and your eyes like daggers, your focus never left him as you made your facial expression more menacing.

"That wasn't cool, Taehyung. Not in the slightest bit." You coldly remarked, still staring at him with irritation while he kneeled to the ground with his face in his palms.

"Oh, come on. You weren't actually scared, were you?" He cocked his head up to look at you, seeing the mischievous grin that spread across his face.

As your solemn eyes peered straight through his soul, his smile slowly faded once he realized you were serious.

"Hey, I was just messing around. I mean, I realize now that I probably chose a very screwed up way to do it, but-"

"Yeah, you think?" You mumbled under your breath, causing his expression to switch to concerned look.

"You know that I wouldn't hurt you, right?" He starts to move towards you, placing his thumb under your chin and lifting your head so that your eyes met his.

"Mhm, of course." You nodded with a soft smile. You could tell that he instantly felt bad and was probably remembering your situation at home.

He pulled away from you and smiled, relaxing his arms on either side of his body once he saw that you were okay.

Deterring your gaze away from Taehyung, your attention was soon caught by something else. As you turned your body around, your eyes began to examine the place where he had brought you.

"What are we doing on the basketball court?" You turn back around to face him, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Isn't it obvious? We're gonna shoot some hoops. I can show you the gist of it before we start."

Taehyung starts stretching his arms behind his head before walking over to the rack of basketballs. You knew exactly how to play and understood how the game worked quite well. However, he's been screwing with you almost the entire time of being at the school. You figured now that it was your turn to mess around with him for once- you had some of your own tricks up your sleeve.

You nodded your head but didn't say anything as he grabbed a ball from the rack.

His hand gestured for you to come over to where he was standing, and you followed. After handing you the ball, he moved you so that you were right in front of him while he stepped back to be just behind the 3-point line that's directly in front of the basket.

"Okay, so first, we need to talk about the most important parts when making a shot. The first thing is balance."

He positioned himself to where he was in front of you. You made sure that your legs were right next to each other to pretend like you had no clue what to do.