15

"How about you start with letting us go before I put you six feet under you sick freak!" Taehyung practically growls, lunging forward with the handcuffs being the only thing preventing him from attacking Yoongi on the spot.

"Hmm, that's a lot of talk for someone who's chained up to the wall," Yoongi taunted as he started to walk towards Tae.

Getting just close enough to him, he squats down right in front of him and slightly leans forward.

"See? I can get as close as this, and you can't even lay a finger on me, " he mocks, grinning menacingly from ear to ear.

"Screw you," Taehyung lets out, spitting directly in Yoongi's face.

Taehyung smirks, pushing his tongue against the side of his cheek as Yoongi wipes his saliva off of his face.

"You're gonna regret doing that," Yoongi replies as he starts to get back up.

"Taehyung told me what you were going to do! Everything that you said you were doing that day it all happened. Is it true?" You jump in, seeing as if Yoongi could hurt Tae right then and there.

"That depends. Would you believe me if I said it wasn't?"

He turns around to face you before walking over to a chair and pulling it to the center of the room.

"After what I've seen so far, not a chance. I just wanted to hear you say it to my face."

"Sure, it's true. I mean, it was so obvious that you were into me. Did I care about it all? Not really. You just seemed like the easy type that would give me whatever I wanted."

He sits down in the chair slowly, pulling out a knife and beginning to twirl it around his fingers.

"So our entire time together was just a lie? The feelings and all of that? You just used me to keep your grades up and potentially humiliate me as your personal toy?" You're taken by his straightforward response.

"Gotta do what you gotta do to stay at the top, Y/N. No hard feelings though. I'm sure there were a lot more people that would have sufficed, but you just so happened to come to me voluntarily, " he pauses and looks up at the ceiling. "Although I do have to admit, there were times where I felt as if my feelings were genuine. It didn't matter though. Because in the end, it had to end the way I needed it to."

You shake your head in disbelief, still not fully understanding exactly the reason why he wanted to hurt you.

"Oh, so what, you just don't have any self-control, is that it?"

"Women are weak. Their only purpose is to serve men. I saw an opportunity that I needed to take to prove myself. I know what I want and I take it. Simple as that."

Prove himself? What the hell was he talking about? The only thing he's proving is how messed up in the head he is. The sad thing is, is that there are truly people out there like him who think the way he does.  Just hearing him say those cruel words made your blood boil. It was as if he doesn't find anything wrong with what he's doing.

"You're a freaking psychopath, " Taehyung mumbles under his voice.

Before you could even see it coming, Yoongi immediately leaps from his chair and turns it over behind him, causing you to jump from the loud noise.

"What did you just call me?" His voice raised a little, and his head was tilted to the side.

He was standing still with his fist clenched, and you started to get worried when you noticed him still clutching onto the knife even tighter than before.

"Okay, okay. So how are you even here right now?" He must have been waiting for you to ask that because that was all it took for him to divert his attention away from Taehyung and back to you.