13

It was one of Yoongi's buddies- or I guess now you would say, his old buddy. He had been restrained to a wooden chair that was facing the direction of the elevator doors.

The first thing you noticed was a piece of cloth that was crammed into his mouth and knotted up at the back of his head. His arms extended to the back of the chair, and his wrists were being bonded together by some rope. There was more rope that wrapped around his ankles, connecting to the front legs of the chair as well.

It had even been draped over his thighs a couple of times, circling his legs and the seat to make him completely confined to the chair.

You could tell that whoever did this certainly made sure that the ropes were secure enough to prevent an escape.

Taehyung leaned over and started to pull the material out of Jimin's mouth while you stood back and observed the dreadful sight.

There were clear signs of resistance from the noticeable marks that covered his body from head to toe. His face, along with other certain areas on his body, was swollen and wounded with dark, visible bruises. His lip was bleeding, there was a cut on the upper part of his right cheek, and his shirt appeared to be torn along the edges of the collar and sleeves.

This must've happened just recently judging by the fact that the wounds on his body looked like they were freshly made. The laceration on his cheek was still seeping with blood and the other minor cuts along his body had not been given the time to heal.

"What happened to you?" Taehyung frantically started trying to untie him from the chair but realizes that it is more difficult than he imagined.

The rope seemed to be sturdy enough to where it couldn't be cut easily, and the knots were expertly handled in which made them impossible to get loose in the slightest. Neither of you had the proper equipment to get him out of that chair, but you weren't just gonna not try at all. There had to be another way.

"Listen to me, " Jimin speaks quickly, his uncontrolled breathing getting the best of him. "You guys need to get out of here right now."

His voice trembled as he looked up at the both of you with tears slowly forming in his eyes. He looked like he was scared to death.

꙳⋆ ☽ ┈ 𓇬 ꧁ ❦ ꧂ 𓇬 ┈ ☽ ⋆꙳

Jimin was always sweet to you whenever you guys got the chance to talk. Most of the time you guys were only around each other whenever you were with Yoongi. Although he seemed sort of nervous whenever the two of you were left alone. You didn't really think much of it.

There was a couple of times where you showed up to school with bruises on your arm. One time he noticed when your sleeve rolled up as you were reaching over to give him a handout in a class you were in last year. You knew that he was starting to get suspicious when he pulled you aside after class that day and started asking questions about it.

You didn't want to drag him into your messy life, so you just told him that you probably got them from your younger cousins who came to visit- said they liked to roughhouse when they played. You weren't for sure if he believed you or not. Although he didn't bring it up anymore after that, he still made sure to check in on you.

Other than Raleigh, he was the first person to message you to see how you were doing after Yoongi had been put in the hospital. He said that if you needed anything or a shoulder to cry on, that he would be there at any time.

The boys had made some comments on how well the two of you got along and even suggested that Jimin had a thing for you because of how nice he was being since you both started talking.