14

The idea of unconsciousness and what happens is pretty much absurd if you truly consider it. You essentially cease to exist in that length of time that you're not awake. There's no perception or knowledge of anything in the sort. You have no concept of time, and you're completely unresponsive to your surrounding environment. Frankly, it's all instantaneous. You're just vacuumed into a blank state of emptiness until you awaken.

If you think about it, it could be speculated that going into an unconscious state is kind of like flipping a switch to our body. It keeps working by turning off aspects like awareness by completely enclosing certain areas of the brain. Then of course, when you finally become responsive again, it seems like there has just been a time jump within your life. For that person, it doesn't feel like any time has passed since the time it starts.

In your case, there was no telling how long you were knocked out. If you had to guess, it couldn't have been any longer than a couple of hours, but there was really no telling.

꙳⋆ ☽ ┈ 𓇬 ꧁ ❦ ꧂ 𓇬 ┈ ☽ ⋆꙳

Your head began to spin rapidly as you started to feel your consciousness return. You were finally coming out of the deep sleep that you had just been put in from Yoongi's hit.

Letting out a slight groan of anguish, you struggled as you tried to regain your sense of stability.

You lifted your head in a panic faster than you should have. The sudden movement felt terrible considering the state that you were in. You instantly regretted your decision when you started to feel dizzy-headed immediately afterward.

Your eyes fluttered rashly, your vision being somewhat cloudy as you tried to adapt to your surroundings. 

The pounding of your head was excruciating to deal with at first. You squinted your eyes, wincing from the agony of the almost unbearable pressure that was being put against your brain. Moving ever so slightly, you lifted the palm of your hand up to grab the side of your head for support, but the sound of a chain stopped you in your tracks.

Feeling weak and confused, you glimpsed to your right and noticed that one of your wrists was handcuffed to a railing while your shoulder was pressed up against the wall.

The railing ran along the bottom of the wall, stopping at either end of the wall where the corner starts to form. Connected to the handcuffs was a small, metal latch that was placed in the middle of the railing that limited your mobility.

Bringing up your free hand, you gripped onto the handcuffs that were around your wrist and tugged to see if you could get any sort of movement from the railing.

You pulled until your strength eventually gave out, and you accepted that there was no way you would be able to free yourself.

Instead of hassling with the cuffs any further, you tried to relax and decided to try and familiarize yourself with the area.

Your eyes danced all around the room, looking in every direction to see if anything stuck out to you that could be helpful. There were only a few chairs and a couple of buckets that perched near the door, leaving the room almost entirely vacant other than the bits of paper and debris that were scattered across the floor.

As you proceeded to look around, you saw Taehyung handcuffed like you on the opposite side of the room. You narrowed your eyes to see that his head was tilted downward with his eyes completely shut.

You must've been the first to wake up.

It wasn't until moments later, you noticed him start to move his head slowly.

"Tae!" You shouted in a whisper, trying to stay quiet in case Yoongi was nearby. "Psst, Tae-"

"Hmm" He groans and looks up towards you with one eye closed, the other one slightly squinted open.