Thinking about you

The next day...
I was practising my butt off since 5 am and now, it's 10am. Dancing, working out, dancing, stretching. All those basics.
"Okay. Thanks for your hardwork Minha-ssi, you may go for a break and then go for your vocal training," say Jae Mi eonni as she patted my shoulder. I bowed towards Jo Ha and left.
I wrapped a towel around my neck and head out of the practice room sweating from head to toe, my hair dripping wet. Aigoo..the practices really let me forget all my problems. *(rumble).Including this one. I held my tummy.Time for breakfast!
I quickly changed from my sports attire to casual long sleeves, denim shorts and a jacket. I dried my hair with a towel and headed out of the building, stretching.
"Ahh~~ Fresh air!" . Happily, I skipped my way to starlucks. With a bagel wrapped in a plastic wrap and warm coffee warming up my freezing hands from the cold, I hurriedly head back into the building. Just as I was about to enter, I spotted Kai about to leave the building as well with Sehun and Luhan oppa.
With that, I suddenly remembered yesterday. Crap! I have to ignore him! Dont look him in the eye. I looked away. Wait. What am I doing?! I turned back to look. Hesitant of what I am to do, I turned around and walked back out the building.
"Hana-ya~ Goodmorning!" he greeted me, waving his hands as though I couldnt see him.
Great. I turned back around. His arms wide open for a hug. I want to...no I can't. YES I want to! No.Just one hug....NO NO NO!! Before I can make a proper decision, I.....walked straight ahead, therefore, ignoring him. I left him standing there, with his arms wide open, looking stunned.Just by doing this, it makes me feel so guilty and I feel like there is a knot, in my heart that keeps entangling itself together. This is one knot I'm going to have trouble unwinding.
I hurriedly pressed the lift button to head up to my vocal lessons on the sixth floor. When the lift door opened, inside was EXO with some of the SuperJunior members in their casual clothes, some are wearing black and caps while others, an "I'm-not-wearing-makeup-so-I-have-to-cover" kind of look(basically masks,hoodie and sunglasses) . I lowered my gaze and pretended to check the time when I am actually not wearing a watch.
"Hana-ya," Chanyeol called me out. I put on a Mong(blank) face and looked up. "You want to join us for breakfast?"
I shook my head."Gomawo(thanks). But, I have vocal training right now."
"Ohh.. Kai was upfront just now didn't you see him with Luhan hyung and Sehun?"
"Um..yeah. I saw them. Said 'good morning' and I hurried off."
"Oh..okay then. See you around!" He smiled waving at me.
Gosh. I'm such a liar.
I had my vocal training long until 3pm in the afternoon. After that, I had classes like health and fitness, composing music, fashion( I bought more clothes), language and whatsoever.
After a long day, I was dismissed the next day at 1.30 am. I felt so tired, I wanted to cry. I plopped down onto my bed and fished out my phone, ready to call Kai oppa.As I was about to press call, I remembered yesterday's decision of mine, again. Asdfghdjk! I really can't live one day without having to think about him. I sighed and hid my phone under my pillow, therefore preventing my urge to call Kai.
I change into an oversized tee and long black leggings.
I havent even ate my lunch and dinner. I have to be up tomorrow at 4.30 and go to training at 5 am sharp. Well... I think my hunger is more important.
I pulled on a long jean jacket, high boots and tied my hair up into a ponytail. Not forgetting, my wallet, keys and phone, I walked out my apartment into the cold night air.
The wind is unusually strong today. I hurried off to the nearest place that sold samgyeopsal and bulgogi and entered. My cravings for meat should be well-treated by today. I sat in a corner of the restaurant, not trying to gain any form of attraction to myself. I ordered a Set A and paid. Despite the fact that it is early in the morning, the restaurant had a couple of customers.Literally, most were couples. Probably on a late night date or something. Opposite me, was a cute couple. The guy was extremely good-looking while the girl looks nerdy in a cute way. While waiting for my food, I overheard them saying to each other. "Oppa.. What are you going to do about my father? He doesn't like me dating you."
"Why must you let that come in between us? Eventhough we are forbidden to date just because your father said so, we still continue because...I love you."
The girl hugged her boyfriend while he kissed her forehead. I sighed. They're in a similar situation as I am. The company doesn't like me dating Kai oppa, but...I am still considered dating as we havent broke up. But...I don't want him to be in a difficult situation. But I dont want him to be hurt either. I let my head fall into my hands as I worry.
Half and hour later...
I was still grilling meat and was eating a spoonful of kimchi with rice when I realise two familiar people walk into the restaurant. Oh! Taeyeon and Baekhyun is here! Recently they've started dating and it caused a huge commotion with the fans. I was still staring at them when Baekhyun realised I was sitting alone in the corner.
"Oh! Hana-yah!" he waved, smiling.Although they were dressed in black with caps and hoodies over their head, they still were as happy as they can be. He whispered to Taeyeon something and the next thing I know, she sat on the table beside mine.
"Annyeonghasaeyo.Minha? Am I right?" she asked. I nodded.
"Bangaseubnida(nice to meet you), " I replied bowing my head low.
"I've seen your audition tape, it was so good! Even my vocal trainers told me to sing like you. What was in your head when you were singing?"
"Well.." I started and held onto the pendant around my neck that Kai gave me on that day. " I sang IU's Good Day and thought about how much I wanted to tell somone that I love him but I find it hard because he is always the one to say it to me. I don't know what to give him back in return.Like.. if I changed my hairstyle, or the way I dress, he might not like it.So if I want to say it, I might be..you know, not get the response I expect."
Taeyeon squinted her eyes at me. "This is about you and Kai am I right?"
I dropped my chopsticks and looked up. "How did you..know?" I asked, my eyes widen.
"Well..news. At first I overheard D.O calling out to Kai saying that you were on the rooftop,screaming. I didn't think about it as much until I asked Baek and he told me."
Just then, Baekhyun came and sat opposite Taeyeon, keeping his wallet in his back pocket. "You girls were talking about what?"
"Nothing." Taeyeon replied and smiled at me. I smiled back and finished my meal, as my eyelids grew heavier every minute. I stood up and bowed towards them, taking my leave. I thanked the owner of the restaurant and left.
I felt soo full yet tired. I walked slowly not realising where I was headed to. My eyelids were getting very heavy as my vision began to get blurry. I shook my head to keep myself awake, but it only made it worse. I felt like collapsing and held onto a lamp post. Get a grip! My vision focused and I rush back to my apartment.
2 Hours Later...
I woke up to my alarm ringing non-stop.I realised I fell asleep on my bed in my clothes from last night. Ugh..I only managed to sleep for 2 hours. I got up and washed. Lazily, I pulled on pink sports shorts, black tanktop and blue cardigan. I totally forgot it was freezing outside. I made coffee and ate some biscuits before leaving the apartment in...boots. I was literally dragging my feet to work. It's cold. I'm so cold. Why am I cold? People were staring at me from head to toe. Do I look weird? Wait.I looked down at myself. Automatically, I rushed back to my apartment and changed into warmer clothings. It's almost 5am. I took quick huge steps towards the SM building and arrived, safe and warm...-ly dressed.
I took the stairs all the way to the 10th floor where my practise room is temporarily located at. 5.01am. Phew..just in time. I entered the room. Eh? Why is it so dark in here? I turned on the lights. Nobody is here yet. I checked all the other rooms. Looks like I'm the only one on this floor. I took the stairs down and checked all the other rooms. Nope. I'm pretty sure my schedule said 5am on 10th floor practice room number 8. I checked my phone. Oh dear...I had 8 missed calls from Kai oppa last night 3 from this morning! I slapped my forehead. I felt so guilty.
As I took the elevator down, it stopped at level 4 and JaeMi eonni entered with SuYeon and Ana-chan who suddenly brought me over to a room whereby I got changed, formally, into a skater dress, red heels. My hair was curled and light make up was padded on my face.
"Eonni, what's going on?" I asked out of direct curiosity.
"Photoshoot of trainees for the SMRookie and the SM family photo."
I was hurried off to the carpark. I saw SHINee walking hurriedly to their van and TVXQ as well. I stopped in front of a huge black car.
"I'm not riding this alone right?"
"Of course not. There are other rookies sharing the van with you, like Mark, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Seulgi and others."
I think I came the latest as when they pulled open the door, everyone was already seated inside, waiting for me anxiously. I got in and we took off in a jiffy.
In the van..
I was sitting next to a young handsome yet cold-looking boy who looked about 20 years old. For some reason, my cheeks was growing hot.I leaned to the side to avoid contact as it was quite squeezy inside. Suddenly, the van drove over a hump causing my head to knock against the window.
"Ah!" I exclaimed, holding my head. The boy beside me turned and looked at me with his big eyes.
"Gwaenchanha?" he asked. I looked down and nod. He took hold of my wrist and my heart skipped a beat. He pulled me away from the window, "you don't have to squeeze yourself aside. Move here a little or you'll hit your head again."
I bit my lip and tilted my head in his direction. "Gomawo(thanks)."
He smiled. "Minha? Am I right?" he asks. Looks like I don't have to introduce myself to anyone anymore. It seems like they all know my name.
I nod again in response. "What is your name?" I asked. He leaned in close to hear. "Repeat?"
"What is your name?" I asked again a bit more louder.
"Oh. My name is Hansol. I'm a '94 liner. You are a....?"
"'98 liner I guess..well..I'm 17." He chuckled. From there we began talking on and on about our audition, practices, daily lives and basically anything we can think of. The only ones talking in the van was us while others were sleeping or just listening to music. Before I knew it, we arrived at the photoshoot venue. I told Hansol that the row of black vans parked together sort of look like some secret agent movie. We laughed at that thought together. I didn't realise Kai watching me from his van. There were fans outside the building shouting out their idols' name got me thinking, How did they know we had a photoshoot here? Weirdest of all, I heard someone call out my name.
I hurried into the building with everyone else.
We all had our make up touched up. Ana-chan said she wanted to emphasize my fair skin, she applied bold red lipstick on me. Going onto the set for the SMRookie group photoshoot, Hansol smirked. "What?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders and the photoshoot continued. It was fun posing with the girls, especially Irene eonni. Despite her innocent looks, she jokes and plays quite well. While on set, I noticed Kai a distance away pouting at me. I shot him an eyesmile and he looked away.
With that, my mood was no longer happy as before. After the photoshoot, I managed to catch up with Kai oppa.
"Oppa! Wait please..!" I cried out and grabbed his arm. He swung around and took hold of both my wrists. I felt myself grow smaller and smaller as his fierce gaze burns my eyes.
"What happened to you? Yesterday and...today."
"I..got busy. That's all."
"Do you know, how worried I've been? I tried calling, I was worried you might be stressed eversince the other day on the rooftop. I worry that you might be lonely because Baekhyun hyung told me that you were having dinner alone. I've never got a good rest without knowing you're okay.And you act as if you don't care. You didn't even apologise or talk to me after seeing me on set just now. If you are okay and you don't need me to care, just say so."
Tears blurred my vision. Oppa. If only you knew...If only.. you knew. I bit my lip and shut my eyes as the tears slowly slipped out.
"Hana-yah.. at least, let me know you are okay. I don't want you to face everything alone." He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears. Bringing his face closer to mine, I closed my eyes as his lips landed on mine. I pulled away after a while and tucked my hair behind my ear. I wanted to leave but Kai's grip on my wrist tighten.
"Oppa..I l- " as I was saying this, Hansol came up to us and bowed towards Kai. "Sunbaenim, everyone is waiting for her in the van and we've got our own schedules. Please excuse us." Hansol said. He took me by my hand and led me away from Kai.
I looked back at Kai who had his fists clenched and followed closely behind Hansol.
KAI'S POV
I settled down in the van beside Suho hyung. Hansol. Is that the boy that she's been with? The image of him holding her hand leading her, came flooding back to me. I felt...anger somehow. I clenched my fists. Suho tapped my knee.
"Kai-ya, what's gotten into you?" he asked and touched my forehead as if to check if I had a fever. I pushed his hand away and folded my arms. I should have stopped him from holding her hand or something. Or at least that tell him...(sigh). What am I thinking?
As I looked up from my lap, I see everyone staring at me. "Something happened between you and Hana?" Baekhyun asks. I pursed my lips and ran my fingers through my hair. Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun by the shoulder lightly. "Ya..isn't it obvious. Also, both you and I saw Hana holding hands with Hansol, heading to their van."
"Since when were they so close?" Baekhyun asks again.
"Again with the questions Baek? You should keep your questions to yourself and try to read the situation here," Chanyeol replied this time his voice slight bit louder.
I felt my anger rising as they both began arguing about whether Baekhyun should ask questions or not. "Yah!" I shouted. My manager peeked behind from the front seat.
"Is there a problem back there?" Manager hyung asks with one eyebrow raised. "No sir," I replied formally.
The rest of the journey was quiet and nobody exchanged a word with each other. Except Baekhyun hyung who cannot keep still nor keep his hands to himself.
If only Hana knew how much I cared. Eventhough I concentrate during practices, I've always been thinking about her. Whether or not she is okay or doing well. I leaned my head against Suho hyung and stared a long distance into space.
HANA'S POV
I sat back in the van in between Hansol and Mark, and pulled my hand away from his.
"Don't get me wrong okay? It's just that..." he paused for a moment and sighed. "...you were late."
The van took off as soon as the manager settled down in the front seat. A minute or so passed and my eyes began to sting. I must be really tired. After all, I'm not used to only 2 hours of sleep. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
A while later...
"Minha..we're arriving soon." I heard someone say. I yawned softly and my eyes shot wide open. Realising who I was leaning on, I got up from my seat in suprise and knocked my head against the top of the van.
"Ah!" I exclaimed and rubbed head. Everyone in the van began laughing. The road manager at the front looked behind his seat at us. "Like this, you two better be a good couple because I'm about to ship you guys right now." He say, joking.
"But, we're not even a couple." As I was about to take my seat, the van drove over a hump and...well.Obviously, I fell and didn't exactly land on my own seat. Instead I landed on his lap.
Everyone in the van began teasing us especially the road manager. Embarassed and awkward, I sat back on my seat and got out of the van as soon as we arrived. They continued teasing us all the way into the building in front of others. Worst, Kai was looking extremely mad when I stood next to Hansol in the lift lobby. His glare pierced right into my eyes.
I didnt intend for this to happen. I've never seen Kai look at me that way before. I sighed and took the lift up with everyone else, following my next schedule. Despite all this, I really hope Kai would understand, it's difficult for me too.

A/n: Omg.. I'm not even sure where my storyline went in here. But before publishing, I asked my friends if this chapter was okay, and they said it's going to be a typical love triangle story. I'm like..NO! I was just going with the flow of my imaginations and I guess it went a bit too far? I really should limit watching my kdramas. Then again, I found my next bias which is..obviously Hansol from the SMRookies! Kyaaa~♥[crazy fangirl coming thru!!] I hope you guys are okay with this chapter please look forward to moree!!