Beginning

-Imagine that you are a 17 year old girl named, Min Hana, who lives in a village outside Seoul yet you've never been to Seoul before.

Sunday, 10:15am

"Yah! Min Hana! Wake Up! How long are you planning to sleep?!"

I could hear my omma yelling at me from downstairs.

"Ahh~ Omma, you are so noisy! Go away~!" I yelled back.

"You better get down here in 5..............4......."

Oh god, she is doing the countdown...again. If I am not down there with her, she'll drag me outside like yesterday.Literally, outside the house.In my PJs. (=.=)

I shot up and ran downstairs.

"Alright I'm here!" I said, flipping back my hair.

At the same time, the doorbell rang. I quickly rushed to the toilet to avoid being seen in my pink teddy bear PJs.

"Ahh~Raina, how are you?" I heard Omma talking loudly in the living room greeting the guest, which happened to be her best friend.

"Hey, you know, I've thought about what you said the other day, let's do the arranged marriage!" said omma excitedly.

I frowned. I slowly picked up my toothbrush which was already overflowing with toothpaste and began brushing my teeth while eavesdropping.

"But will Hana be okay with it?" Raina asked.

" She will be fine! Your son and my daughter are great together, don't you think?"

I felt confused and angry. I got out of the toilet (still in my PJs) and went to the living room.

"Omma! What are talking about?! I can hear your conversation all the way from the toilet," I said.

Both of them fell silent. I clutched my toothbrush. I went into the kitchen rinsed my mouth and headed back out.

" You are getting ME into an arranged marriage?With your best friend's son?!"I raised my voice at Omma.

Omma hit me hard on my arm."What do you know about HER son?"

I fell silent and then spoke up.

"I told you that I met him in school when I was 15 remember? He is the leader of many a gangsters! Are you crazy?!Besides that, I'm not ready!"

" What nonsense! That was ages ago," Omma said smiling at Raina.

Raina just kept silent and emotionless.

Raina's POV

I kept silent watching how scared and angry Hana was.

The main purpose I wanted to get my son married was because I wanted him far away. What Hana was saying is right. He is a gangster. Sometimes he will threaten me if I do not get him money or do as I am told. As a mother, I tried to control him. But I can't. I really hope that Hana would accept this arranged marriage. I cannot stand my son anymore. I do not want him with me. If I throw him out, I am afraid that he might beat me up with his gang as he did before.

Hana's POV

I ran upstairs to my room leaving Omma and Raina downstairs to settle everything.

I hate Omma! She is always making the decisions.Especially this stupid arrangement! I lied down flat on my bed thinking about what I should do in this situation. I began to sob.

I did not know how long its been but soon, I fell asleep..

I'll be updating soon. I hope you'll forgive me for the grammar mistakes and read on!There are more exciting chapters ahead! I hope this chapter is alright with you! :))