Wait...what?!

A few weeks later..
Hana's POV
Whew.. I wiped sweat off my brow and took a huge gulp of water. The SMTown live is in 2 days time and they've been working me like crazy. When I felt like my legs couldn't hold it any longer, I collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily.
That night..
I was dragged out to a photoshoot venue alone by Jae Mi eonni with Suyeon and Ana-chan. When arrived, I had a last minute photoshoot for photos to be displayed at the concert venue. Although I felt extreme fatigue and weak, I continued doing my best. I came back to the apartment around 2am in the morning and slept like I've never slept before until 4am.
The next day..
Rehearsals for the SMTown Live concert is today and again, I only had 2 hours of sleep. I got dressed and hurried off to the SM building. We had a short and quick practice before we leave for rehearsals.
Everyone carried masks, sunglasses or caps except me. They carried bags, I carried a satchel. They wore neutral, I wore pink. Really, is there a dress code that I don't know about? Anyways, I boarded the van that I shared with Wendy, Irene, Koeun and Yeri and slept the entire way to the venue.
"Psst.. Minha-ya.." Wendy whispered. "Wake up.. we've arrived." Feeling groggy, I got out of the van and was greeted by camera flashes and fans calling out names. 'Minha eonni!' 'Seulgi noona!!' 'Look here please!'
Embarassed of how my face would look like in their photos, I looked down and toddled in the stadium. It's 7am and some fans are outside the stadium calling out their idols' names at the top of their lungs. I entered a room with the girls where we were told to leave our things and warm up. We were given our stage scripts to memorise as well.
The rehearsals took up most of the day and I feel extremely tired. We are rehearsing for the last few parts of the concert whereby it's freestyle, we can have fun with the fans. I spotted Kai riding on Sehun's back laughing and playing a fool. Just as I was about to go towards him, someone tapped my shoulder. "Oh! Hansol-ssi!" I exclaimed.
"'Hansol-ssi?' Since we're friends..call me oppa?" he asked. I faked a smile behind my tiredness and nodded. At the end of everything, we waved to the empty seats and went down the stage. "Good job, Minha-ya. See you tomorrow!" he patted my head and walked off. Just then, my vision blurred for a moment. Shaking my head, I headed to the room in the back of the stadium and relaxed.
That night, the girls and I decided to sleep over in the practice room again. This time, I didn't feel scared as I wasnt alone. To my suprise, the dark didnt disturb me. I slept for 3 hours this time. I couldve slept for 4 but I woke up an hour earlier.
On the day of SMTown Live..
We were all dressed and ready to go. I borrowed from Joy eonni a black mask and quickly left the building with the rest. I felt uncomfortable all the way to the venue. It can't be car sick, I've never been car sick. But either ways, I shook off the sick feeling and gathered my strength and courage to do my best.
-
In the waiting room, Suyeon was putting on a belt around my white lace dress while I warm up my throat for Good Day. I can hear the loud cheers from the crowd and slowly, I begin to feel giddy. No. Not today. I shook off that feeling once more.
"Minha-ya.. you okay??" Suyeon asked concerned. I nodded nervously and I took one last look at my script before going on stage to perform.
After my performance, I really don't feel good as I was rushed off to get changed into a different outfit. The girls and I performed a cover of 'No No No' and afterwards became back up dancers for our Girls Generation and F(x) sunbaes. While in the waiting room, I had my head my in hands the entire time. Wendy eonni kept asking if I was okay and brought me water for like 5 times in total.
The end of the concert came and I went back, up the stage, just standing at the back playing with Irene eonni. For that few moments, I felt light and free. But all of a sudden, I felt extremely dizzy. I stopped in my tracks and held my head. Before I knew it, I felt myself fall and I blacked out.
--
"Hana-ya!" I woke up, wet in my face.I bet someone splashed water on me. I blinked several times to get my vision focused. As I turned my head, I was being pulled into a hug. Kai oppa..
"Hana-ya... you're okay?" he asked. Kai is kneeling on the floor, holding me in his arms. I can see Jae Mi eonni frowning at the sight of us being together. I turned my attention to Kai who looks very worried. Gathering my energy, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "I'm tired.."I say softly. Kai gently carried me up bridal style and was about to take me somewhere when..
"Minha-ya!" I heard a familiar voice call out. Hansol was running towards me. "Kai sunbae..is she alright?". Kai smirked.
"Yes. As long as I'm taking care of her. Excuse us."
Kai brought me to my room and Wendy eonni rushed over with a guilty expression on her face. "Minha-ya! I saw you faint but I didn't know what to do."
Kai put me down on the chair and I shook my head. "I'm okay now. Really."
Kai smoothed out my hair and kneeled down in front of me. "Hana-ya. May I ask you one question?"
I looked deep into his eyes and waited. He sighed."Hana-ya..when, you need someone with you, who do you usually look for?"
"Wendy eonni." I answered honestly.
"Okay.. but, besides girls."
I began to feel nervous. "Why the sudden question?"
"Just answer me. Who do you look for when you need something?"
"Specify the 'something'."
"Anything. Help.Comfort. Just..who?"
I lowered my gaze and took a deep breath before answering. "Just you."
"Then..what is Hansol, to you?"
"He's..just a close friend.Why?"
"Remember what I told you from before in the elevator?"
I stayed silent for a couple of seconds and was about to answer when he continued.
"I want you to remember, do not look at any other guys except me.Araseo?"
I nodded and looked down at the floor. Kai brushed a strand of hair away from my face and said softly. "Ugh..why are you so cute and pretty?". I blushed.
Hansol's POV
"Ten-ah! I'll be there in a sec!" I called out. I held onto a hot pack, medication and cup of warm tea in my hands and headed to Minha's room at the very back of the corridor.
I hope she feels better after taking this. As I stood in the doorway, I see Kai sunbae, bringing his face closer to Minha and kissing her on her lips for a full minute. I forgot to breathe for that one moment. My heart ached. What? Why? I didn't know that she is very close with Kai to the point whereby....
"Oh? Hansol-ssi?" Yeri said.
Hana's POV
I was staring into Kai's eyes when..
"Oh? Hansol-ssi?" I heard Yeri say. Kai stood up and looked at him, tilting his head a side.
"Yes?"
Hansol hid something behind his back before leaving the room. Hansol didn't look very good. "Oppa.. can you excuse me for a minute?"
"You're not going after him are you,Hana?" Kai asked holding on my hand.
"Don't you trust me?" I asked him.He slowly nodded and I pulled back my hand.
Later..
"Hansol oppa! Wait a minute!" I shouted running after Hansol who left. The corridor echoing my voice. I managed to catch up and spun him around. His eyes were the color of red and his breathing heavily.
"Whoa-... are you okay?" I asked and touched his forehead to check his temperature. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me back that I was against the wall. He stared at me as if to read my mind.
"Have you not noticed anything?" he asked softly. I stayed silent at the question. I gulped as he tucked my hair behind my ear. "Minha-ya... I.. really.. care about you.I..all I want to do is.. love all of you."
My furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What is he saying? I always thought of him as a friend. What is he trying to say?
Hansol came closer to me our nose almost touching. I tried to slip away but his grasp on my wrist is firm and tight.
"Hansol-ah.. please.. I'm really sorry.." I say. I looked away and tried to make myself smaller to avoid contact.
"Look at me!" he shouted the corridor echoed. "Don't you know..I fallen for you? Everytime I see you, it makes me want to protect and love you because you are so small and fragile.Your eyes...your smile..everything."
I sighed. When he loosen his grip, I pushed him lightly. "I'm sorry, okay?"
I quickly walked away leaving him standing in the middle of the corridor. When I left him, I didnt realise the SMRookies boys eavesdropping from a small corner underneath the stairs.
Guilt stabbed me in the heart as I arrived in the waiting room and hugged Kai tightly. He wrapped his hands around my waist and asked, "You want to take the van with me?". I looked at Wendy eonni and she smiled. "Mmmm..okay."
I packed my bag and went out the door with Kai oppa. His hand on my waist.
In the van with the EXO members..(Sehun had to share a van with the SMRookies boys)
I sat with Kai at the back where I rested my head on his shoulder. I was about to fall asleep when he whispered. "Remember, you are mine." He left a kiss on my cheek and hugged me tight and close to him (like a pillow).

A/n: Okay! Just now I had my competition at another school and well.. I guess it's not my luck today. I lost all 6 games..(sigh). But nevermind! I spent my break time lost in my imaginations and managed to write this much of a chapter! I hope that you enjoy reading this chapter and look forward to moree!