Closer

Saturday, 10:00am

Kai's POV

Yawn* I scratched my head and adjusted my messy morning hair. It is late in the morning. I turned to my left and saw Hana still sound asleep with her head resting on my bed. Her posture seems tiring and it could cause her back pain once she awakes.

Carefully, I limped off my bed and went to Hana's side.Gently, I lifted her onto my bed and covered her with the blanket.She must be exhausted from yesterday. I smiled at the sight of Hana's sleeping face.Pure, innocent and natural.So cute. Wait what did I just thought about the first thing in the morning? Whoa.

I took the crutches by the side of my bed and went to the bathroom for a bath independantly without a nurse's help.

Joo Yeon's POV

I can't wait to visit my brother today. I brought omma's homecooked meals for him as a suprise.I had decided to take along with me Xiumin and LuHan to visit him. I excitedly skipped my way to Kai's hospital room while they tagged along behind me.

In excitement, I forgotten to knock and entered quietly.Suddenly, I braked and my eyes widen.There. Right before my eyes, Kai was shirtless trying to put on his pants with much difficulty.His hair was dripping wet. On the bed, I saw Hana asleep.My blood began boiling. Thousands of thoughts were jumbled in my head.What on earth were they doing?!

"Ya! Kai what is this?"I shouted. Kai was so shocked, he fell over and grabbed his leg that was injured.

"Ouch!Aaaa~It hurts!" he cried.

While Hana was slowly awaking, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of bed. She was in a blue oversized tee and shorts.Her hair was messy as ever. I shook her awake.

"What on earth are you doing on Kai's bed?!?!?!"I yelled.

Xiumin and LuHan just entered the room and was helping Kai up from the floor while pulling his pants on.

"What happened?" I heard LuHan ask Kai.

Luhan's POV

Whoa.What seriously happened?

"Noona, please don't grab Hana's head like that. It hurts her!" I pleaded.

Joo Yeon noona tossed Hana onto the bed and stomped up to Kai.

"I should not have trusted you with what you promised me yesterday.I want an explanation.Now." She demanded.

I ran up to Hana and rubbed her head lightly. "Are you okay?". She just nodded in response.

Xiumin helped Kai sit on a chair and handed him his tee. As Kai put on his shirt, he explained, carefully choosing his words.

"Noona, it is a misunderstanding," Kai began and paused.

"Well?!" Joo yeon noona raised her voice.

"I woke up late and Hana was still asleep. I was afraid her sleeping posture might hurt her back so I placed her in bed. The bathroom floor was slippery so I changed my clothes outside while Hana was still asleep. Nothing else happened!Stop jumping to stupid conclusions!"

Jooyeon noona cleared her throat. While crossing her arms, she took out food from her bag and laid them out on the table.".....Omma..cooked for you."

I stood at the edge of the bed awkwardly as she walked past me to leave the room. Noona seemed embarassed.

Hana's POV

What the heck? I rubbed my head.

"Oppa..is your sister crazy? She almost killed me..." I said joking.