A JOB?!

Tuesday 4:00pm

HANA'S POV

"Kai oppa!~I'm back from school!" I called out as I entered his hospital room.

"Oppa, eodiya(where are you)?"

The room was empty. Hmm..he left his phone here though. Using his phone, I dialled Suho oppa.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Suho oppa! Is Kai with you?"

"Mm..ye. He is with us at the SM building."

"Why?"

"We had a meeting and Kai decided to come here instead of us going ther- ..uh..wait..ya!"

Suddenly in the background of the phone on the other line, I could hear Kai's voice.

"Hana! How's school?"

"Oh? It was fine.I failed my test though.. Where's Snow?"

"She's with me. Wanna...come over?"

"Sure.I'll be there in about half an hour."

"Ye.."

I hung up the phone and changed into my black turtleneck shirt and jeans. I slipped in a lip balm in my pocket, got my purse containing my phone and wallet and headed out.

Should I get something for the EXO members before coming?I can't show up empty handed.Ah..ddeokbokki. I bought 5 huge packets of ddeokbokki and left the streets in a cab.

45 minutes later..

SM Building

I entered the building and ran into Kris and Tao oppa who were on their way out.

"Ah..oppa!" I said.

"Hana-ya..7th floor, room 2."Kris replied.

"Where are you guys going?"

"I am accompanying Kris," Tao said."He is  meeting up with his Canadian friends that just arrived here in Korea."

"Oh...Well, have fun!Kamsahabnida(Thank you)!" I bowed deeply and went up the elevator.

--

*Knock knock

As I entered room 2 on the 7th floor, I was greeted by the song MAMA. The members were practicing like crazy. They were sweating all over and eventhough the room was airconditioned, the atmosphere is really stuffy.

"Kai oppa!" I called out to Kai who was in the corner of the room lifting weights while seated.

"Hana-ya..welcome!" he say as he picked up his crutches and limped to my side. The music stopped and everyone was looking right at me.

"Ah..you guys look like you need a break.So, I got you food!" I said holding up the bags of ddeokbokki.

The boys cheered and I laid the food down on the table as they crowded around.

I lifted Snow off the floor and whispered to Kai. "I'll be going to the toilet for a while." Kai nodded and kissed my cheek. Chanyeol smirked. Blushing, I left for the toilet with Snow. Putting Snow down on the sink table, I let my long hair loose from my ponytail and brought them forward. I studied my cracked lips. It looks like it was going to bleed and get swollen anytime. I wore my red lip balm making my cracked lips moisturized and unnoticeable.

As I adjusted my hair, I began to sing to Ailee's U&I.I felt so happy that I reached the high note loudly. Suddenly, a voice boomed from outside the toilet. "Miss, could you please come out here for a second?"