Orientation

Hana' s POV

"Um.. Jae Mi-ssi.." I muttered.

"Oh.. just call me Jae Mi. I like it that way, " she replied.

"...Jae Mi, what am I going to do first?" I asked, nervously.

"Well.. the camera crew is going to arrive at around 9 or 9.15 but it is always 9.15. So, first, I'll introduce you to your hairdresser and stylist."

We entered a huge white room with white furnitures. 'Wow..it's so...white,' I thought to myself.

There are so many hair accessories and clothes both for men and women. We then walked up to a petite lady with a wonderful sense of style. Beside her was a tall lady with amazing make up and beautiful jet black hair.

Jae Mi held the shoulder of the petite lady, "Minha, meet SuYeon. She's your stylist eonni. Her job, is to make sure you dress well, and this is.." she linked arms with the taller lady. " your hairstylist and makeup artist, Ana-chan. She's japanese and a little fluent in korean."

I bowed deeply to them and Jae Mi sat me down on a chair as the two ladies made me over. After getting my hair and light makeup done, I got dressed into a long sleeved boat neck shirt and denim shorts. Not to mention black ankle high sneakers.

I grinned at Jae Mi. "Are you serious?".

Jae Mi got up and pat my shoulder. "You dont have to pay for all this. Plus, it's a gift.Take it."

I thanked Ana-chan and Suyeon eonni and left the room. We head towards one out of the many practice rooms and entered. There, an average woman in sports clothing and a pink cap, came up to me and shook my hand.

"Hi! Nice to meet you Minha-ssi. I am your dance choreographer, Kim Jo Ha."

I bowed. Now what? Suddenly, a crew of people with video cameras entered the room one by one and began to set up lights and everything else.

. . .what.the.?

Jae Mi took me by my arm and led me aside. "Minha-ya. First, just act natural. Introduce yourself as Minha, your age and how you got in the company without a pre-audition training. Then just follow the flow and answer questions. Got it?"

The words just went into my ears, shook and escape.Whoa. "Okay, got it!". No. I dont get it.

I sat down on a chair that was set up in front of the crew and let out a long sigh. Okay. Just get this over with. Ana-chan patted powder onto my face and re applied my lipstick on my lips.

The assistant cameraman slate the scene. "Okay. We're ready in 5......4.....3.....2......1!"

I just smiled and began the interview and introduction. After that we went onto the next scene. I acted natural while standing in the middle of the practice room with cameras surrounding me.

Kim Jo Ha-ssi showed me a couple of simple dance moves that I could follow slowly. Everything must be so.....detailed. I didnt think that I would be doing a sudden dance training but before I knew it, I'm suddenly learning how to dance step by step to hip hop music. They took photos and short parts of me training.

I wiped the sweat off my brow.

"Cut!" yelled the assistant cameraman. They wrapped up the set up and moved to a different location of the building. 

"See? She can dance. Theres nothing wrong," she said to Jae Mi. Jae Mi  noted something down on her notebook and I followed her out after waving goodbye.

"Jae Mi, where are we going to next?" I asked following after her closely.

"Now, you are going to meet your sunbaenims."