No Option

Tuesday 5:25pm
HANA's POV

"I've made my decision!" I said as I stood up. The EXO members immedietely turned to me with curiosity written all over their faces. " I...won't do it.I'm sorry."

Kai patted my head."Gwaenchanha..I will support your decision.Just, don't forget me okay?"

"Eyy..you guys still have tomorrow to be together," Baekhyun says, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly the practice room's door swung open and a big man came in."Ya..why aren't you all practising?" he barked.Suho immedietely apologised and played the song MAMA on the radio. As the other members resumed their practice. Kai sat up straight, clapping his hands to the beat. The big man came up to me and showed me the door.

"Please leave."

"Now?"

"Yes miss...uh.Who are you?"

"I'm..uh-..I.."

At the door, Lee Soo Man was standing there, watching.

"Ah..Min Hana-ssi," he called out to me.

"Sir, you know her?" the man asks.

"Ye. She is Kai's friend.Hana-ssi, this is EXO's dance coordinator."

I bowed.

"Hana-ssi." Soo Man gestured me to a corner of the corridor outside the practice room. "What do you think of auditioning? I already called in the judges to hear you sing and even if you can't dance, we can fix that."

My jaw dropped. "Sir, you've already called the judges to anticipate me?"

"Yes I did, indeed. I love your voice! Please consider.Think, not everyone gets this opportunity you know."

"That's great Sir but-"

"Wonderful! I'll see you tomorrow morning at 8:30am!"

"I have school!"

"Skip it..goodbye Hana-ssi. It was nice meeting you."

I bowed to him, speechless.How I regret singing in the toilet just now. Tomorrow is a day I want to spend with Kai oppa. Not, this! I knocked on EXO's practice room door and the dance coordinator opened.

"What do you want?"

"My purse and cat is in there."

"Go get it." he said and opened the door widely for me.

Thankfully, my purse and Snow was with Kai who was training his arms.While I picked up my purse, pretending to be searching for something in it, I whispered to Kai.

"Oppa..Mr Lee Soo Man is expecting me at the audition held just for me, tomorrow morning! What am I to do?"

"If he insists, I suggest you just go for it.."

"But, tomorrow is-"

"It's alright. Hana-ya..I'll be there with you. Okay?"

I smiled and he handed Snow to me. She was fast asleep, curled up like a ball. I stood up and headed for the door, leaving the room quietly.

A/N: This is just a short one. The next chapter might be a bit longer tho. Well.. I hope that this chapter is alright with you! ;)) Btw, sorry for the late update! ^^