Strength!

KAI'S POV
"Oppa! Ireonaseyo(get up)! Please!" I woke up to the voice of Hana pleading and crying. I shook my head, focusing my vision and see Hana underneath a lamppost whereby 5 girls surround her, taking turns beating her up. I tried to move but my hands are tied back to my feet, unabling me to move.
"Hana!!!" I yelled. Tears of frustration flood my eyes. No one touch my girl!How dare they?! I struggled to break free. Suddenly, one of the girls dragged me by my feet towards Hana who was bleeding badly, her face covered with blood,sweat and tears.
"Oppa~Watch us us please and tell us we did well!" a girl with red heels and solid diamond rings said as she punched the lights out of Hana who already looks tired.
"Stop it! Stop hurting her!" I yelled, begging. I guess the girl in the black spiky heels is the leader.
"Girls! You heard our oppa.. and we're also tired. Let's take them in."
The girls dragged us by our feet into a small basement with a dim lightbulb in place and water. Hana was thrown to a corner of the room and they untied my hands from my feet, leaving only my hands tied. I avoid their kisses as they wished me goodnight and locked the door.
Immedietely, I ran up to Hana, stroking her hair. "Hana-ya..it's okay. I'm here.I'm here." Tears slipped down Hana's cheeks and she didnt hold back to cry loudly.
"Oppa..it hurts. Please help me." she pleaded.
"Hana..first I really need your help. Gather your strength, and find something to untie my hands. That way, I can help you."
Hana was shaking hard and trying her best to move. "Oppa.. I can't. It hurts too bad."
I got up on my feet and tried finding something in the basement to untie me, but it was dark and the dim lighting is doing no good. Then, I spotted a sharp side of the metal shelf. If it's sharp enough, I can cut through the rope.
I rushed and tiptoed to reach the shelf and began cutting the rope.
"Oppa.." I heard Hana call. I quicken my pace and finally, it cut through. My hands are finally untied and I quickly rushed to Hana with the one bottled water the girls provided us. I wrapped Hana in my arms and tears fell. My poor Hana. If it wasn't for me wanting to run away from it all, we wouldnt be in this mess.
"I'm so sorry.." I apologised and hugged her tight in my arms. My love for her is so strong all I want to do is protect and care about her. I'd even give myself up for her. I found a small, tattered cloth in a box near us that was filled with soap and paint bottles. I poured some water into Hana's mouth and her eyes opened. I smiled. "My baby, hold on."
Using some of the water, I wet the cloth and wiped away the bruises and blood all over her. I lifted up her shirt half way revealing her extremely bruised stomach. It pains me to see her this way because of me. Carefully, I treated her bruises. She winced. I stroked her head to calm her down.
"Shhh.. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldve known." I shook my head, depressed.
"Oppa... I'm glad you're not hurt," she said softly. Her voice still cute and sweet. I kissed her forehead.
"I will never forgive those witches who hurt you. We'll get out of here. I promise." I assured her. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. I searched around my jeans for my phone. Wow..these girls are dumb. They didnt even confiscate my phone. I searched Hana's jeans. Nope. They took hers.
I switched on my phone and found that there was no signal. I walked all around the basement. Nothing. (sigh) Maybe they're not so dumb after all..
I searched around for a weapon. These girls are strong enough to carry me. But what happens if I fight back? I remembered the bottles of paint and soap in the box. I took them out and shook the bottles. They're half full. I laid them out on the floor and went around the room searching for things in the dark and pulling out anything I touched.
So, we've got, empty spray cans, a broken umbrella, some unused tissues and a long blade from a ceiling fan. Hana sat up.
"Oh.. Hana-ya. You should rest. I'll try to get us out of here by morning."
"No. I'm going to whack those girls so hard tomorrow, they'll never suspect it's me."
I laughed. She stood up shakily and began feeling around the dark room. A minute or so passed and got worried. " Hana-ya?" I called out.
She got out of the darkness with a rectangular wooden board. "Stupid girls. They left so many form of weapons in here."
I grinned. She's so strong. That's my girl. She positioned 2 boxes in front of her, the gap between them as long as the rectangular wooden board in her hands. She placed the board on top. She raised her hand high above her head. Wait...is she -?
"Aack!!" she shouted as her arm hit the board hard, breaking it into half. She gripped her arm. My eyes widen. "No. It does not hurt as much as they hurt me and you. This, is just a small hurt to me."
I went behind Hana and gave her a backhug. I nestled my face in her neck. That's my girl.
We worked our planned through the night and by morning, we were prepared. Hana held onto a long wooden board and a spray can tied onto her arm with a rubber band. I sat on the floor with my hands to my back pretending to be asleep and still tied while actually holding onto two spray cans behind my back. We had already hid away our mess from our work of art in the darkest corner.
Hana stayed behind the door ready to blow their heads with a whack. We were both resting when we heard the voices of the girls outside the door jingling their keys. Hana and I got into our positions ready to give them a taste of their own medicine.
The moment they entered the leader, the one with the spiky heels stopped in her tracks. "Where's the girl?"
Hana hid deep in the dark corner behind the door. The leader walked up to me and grabbed me by my collar. Immedietely, I sprayed her eyes with the soap spray can and Hana came out hitting the girls on their heads hard enough they fell to the floor. I dropped my weapons and stole the keys.
"Hana let's go!" I shouted. Hana ran out the door with me and closed it behind her. With shaky hands, I locked the door. We looked around. There's nothing here but abandoned buildings. I fished out my phone that was almost flat and called my trusted and reliable hyung, Suho.
I sat down and rested with Hana. Hugging her close to me. Soon enough, the police, my members, Wendy and our managers arrived. The minute Hana saw her Wendy eonni, she ran up to her and into her arms. Suho examined me.
"Yah.. why is it that Hana is the one hurt and not you?" he asked.
D.O wrapped a blanket around my shoulders as I replied. "Those girls were sasaengs. They didn't want to hurt me."
Our managers brought Hana and I to the hospital to get ourselves treated well.
We all sat in the same van and silence was loud except for Hana's nose sniffing. I slouched down low in my seat and Hana rested her head against my chest.
"Hana-ya.." I whispered. She looked up at me. Her eyes sparkling from the reflection of the sun. "I promise to never be as selfish as before. I shouldve known and be more careful. I am really sorry."
"I know.. so am I." she replied. "I shouldve told you but I really cannot leave you. All the times I want to leave you, you'd tell me that you loved me and.. I just don't have the heart to leave."
"It's okay. I'm glad you didn't leave me." I stroked her arm. "I love you so so much, my girl. Remember that okay?"
She nodded and fell asleep. D.O who sat beside us fidgets in his seat awkwardly. "Hyung..gwaenchanha(it's okay). You find your girl soon enough." I assured. He gave me that look and I laughed.

A/n: Okay! This is just a short one. So I guess I have nothing else to say here..I hope that you like this chapter! Vote and look forward to the next chapter! I wonder what the next chapter is about....
p/s: In love with Exo's comeback song Call Me Baby~ huhuuu~♡