My Last Night with you...

Text message:

Hana: Oppa..I made it into the company!

Kai: Jinjja? So, you are an official rookie now?

Hana:Mhm...Oppa eottokhae? I won't be able to see you as much as before and now I've already been given my daily schedules..and it's a lot of work!

Kai:You'll get used to it. But first, you'll have to tell your mom.

Hana: Ah~Right.. When will be the next time I see you?

Kai: Later! Now what are you doing?

Hana: I'm heading back to the hospital to grab my bags.

Kai: Okay. Have they given you a dormitory yet?

Hana: I dont know. But..I do have no place to stay.

. . .

Kai: I've got to go. Why don't you head up to the 7th floor into our practice room?

Hana: Am I allowed to?

. . .

---
Hana's POV
I hailed a taxi back to the hospital. Upon reaching the room, I stumbled over Snow who was mewing like crazy.

'Oh dear....i forgot to feed her, her breakfast...'

I picked Snow up in my arms and made a u-turn back out the hospital and into a small mart down the street.

Milk...catfood...I've only got like 15 dollars on me right now. I got a small packet of cat food and a small carton of milk that altogether costs about 14.50.

Returning back to the hospital, I packed my bags. I wonder how fast time passes. One minute ago I was like, still getting to know Kai the next thing I knew I am in love and the next, next thing I knew, I'm going off to work. What about..school. I wonder if Omma will be okay with this. I fished out my phone and called my Omma.

-

Omma: "Hello?"

Hana: "Eo..Omma~"

Omma: "Wae(why)?

Hana: "Umm...."

Omma: "Hana-ya.. when are you coming home? Your school has been calling me asking me where you've been."

Hana: "Omma.. what would you do, if I say I've got myself a job?"

Omma: "What do you mean?"

Hana: "Well..it's not exactly a job..yet! I...auditioned at SM company. And...."

Omma: "Mwo(what)? "

Hana: " I got in. I am now a rookie here in training to become a...kpop star."

Omma: "Oh..it's okay."

Hana: "Hah? Are you serious?"

Omma: "Of course not! Are you crazy? How can you audition without my permission? Have you even thought this through?"

I pulled the phone away from my ears as she yelled to me over the phone.

Hana: " Yes I've thought this through. I promise you, I will be there for you whenever you need me. Okay?"

Omma: "Be there? You'll be so busy! Did you forget?"

Hana: "I didn't forget anything. You can stay with Raina. She is lonely too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my audition and I know I may seem selfish but this..is a big opportunity for me you know?I'm sorry.."

Omma: " . . . just..when you are successful, please, remember me.Eat a lot.It's cold outside so wear warm clothes."

Hana: "Ye, omma. Thank you for understanding.I love you. Bye."