Kim Joo Yeon

[Skipping Thursday!<--Normal Day]  

Friday 11:45am

Hana's POV

I woke up early today and as I was reading the news, I came across an article whereby EXO will be performimg today at a kpop concert.However, Kai is still unable to walk properly.

I felt burden as I couldn't do anything to help.So I decided that I should do something that I can do. Yosh! I suddenly thought of a great idea for today!

While Kai was in the shower, I went out to find his nurse and asked her for permission to bring Kai out of the hospital.I dialed a number on my cellphone with a wide grin.

When Kai returned, I was already dressed in my short blue flowy dress with tights and red flats. My black hair was let down with my side fringe slightly covering my right eye.

"Whoa..you look extra nice today!What up?"Kai said smiling from ear to ear.

"Today..we are going somewhere special."I replied.Kai tilted his head to the side.He seems to have forgotten.

I smiled and called out,"Kyungsoo oppa!"  Kyungsoo came into the room all dressed up and ready.He brought along with him a black bag and helped Kai to the restroom.

A couple of minutes later, Kai was dressed in an expensive black suit and shoes.Placing him in a wheelchair, I pushed him out while Kyungsoo carried Kai's things.

"May I please know where we are going?"Kai pleaded.

"You'll see.." I said happily.

We arrived at the van downstairs and Kyungsoo helped Kai in. Kai's expression grew worried and had curiosity written all over.

It was an hour ride to the venue. Kai still had no idea what was going on. Sitting next to him, I didn't realise our hands were entwined.

When we arrived, Kai began clapping like a seal. "Ahh~ I forgot!Hahahh!"

Kyungsoo gave a wide smile and said,"How can you forget?"

Kai hugged Kyungsoo tightly. I watched as I stood outside the van with a wheelchair.

"Although Kai," said Kyungsoo."It wasn't my idea though".

Kai turned to me."Hana?!"

I raised an eyebrow and smiled."Yehet!"

Kyungsoo helped Kai into his wheelchair and we proceeded to the main block of the building.

We entered a room and I saw many celebrities getting ready for the show. I felt like an outsider.I smiled kindly and bowed to everyone I see.

Exo was at a corner and Baekhyun called out loudly to Kai. "Aigoo-ya! Kai is here!"

Suddenly everyone in the room was looking at Kai and was cheering.Chanyeol took the wheelchair and pushed Kai to join them.

Feeling awkward, I decided to leave the room.Suddenly, "Hana! Where are you going?"

I spun round.Kai called out to me."Stay with me okay?"

Super Junior Leeteuk stared at me with wide eyes."Excuse me.Don't mind me asking," he said."Who are you?"

Kai was pushing himself in the wheelchair towards me.

"I-uhh.." I hesitated. Kai smiled brightly at Leeteuk.

"She is my friend." Kai replied."Hana accompanies me in the hospital as it is rather lonely."

Leeteuk held out his hand and said,"I understand. Anneonghasaeyo." I shook his hand.

"My name is Min Hana.Nice to meet you." I smiled brightly.