Okay?

Sunday, 3:30am

Kai's POV

I woke up with Hana asleep in my bed beside me. However the blanket was on me and not her. Suddenly she gave a slight sneeze and hugged my left arm. Gently, I pulled the blanket over her shoulders and sat up in bed. I wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm till she awakes.

Sunday, 8:30am

Hana's POV

*Yawn..Awh..it feels so warm. I held onto Kai's arms tighter. Wait what? I turned my head to my right and directly beside my head was Kai's face. He was not covered with the blanket and I guess that he is cold that he back hugged me.His injured leg stretched out while his other locked with my right leg.

"Ahem.." a male nurse cleared his throat while he stood in the doorway.

"Ya..Kai oppa. The nurse is here," I said softly.

Kai's chin rubbed against my shoulder as he shook his head. "Go away..I want to sleep." I pulled away from Kai and poked his hip."Yah..wake up." Kai opened his eyes and pouted while he stared into my eyes. He looked like a puppy. I couldn't help but laugh and I playfully pushed his face away.

After we had our baths and I changed into my casual white shirt and jeans,  we had breakfast in the hospital cafeteria and went to the waterfall river near the children's site of the hospital for a small chat. Suddenly my phone chirped. It turned out to be my omma.

"Ne omma?"I answered.

"Sho Ryu is caught by the police force.We caught him while he was in a street fight with others. The trial hasn't started but I am 99.9% percent sure that he will be sentenced to a couple of months or years in prisonment for abusing his mother for 3 years."

I sighed relief, cut the call and ruffled Kai's hair playfully.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just happy," I replied and without thinking, I kissed his cheek and ran away from him, hiding behind a tree.

Kai laughed, clapping his hands."Ahh..hahah~Gwiyeowo(cute)...". I blushed.

After an hour joking around together, we returned to the hospital room and laid down in his bed feeling tired. I switched on the television and chose a channel airing Hello Counselor.

   After a while, a lady appeared at the doorway with a fierce and strict facial expression.She seems to be around late 50s. Her black straight hair was tied into a bun and she looks a lot like Kai.That's weird.A moment later, I can hear Joo Yeon's voice calling out."Omma! Don't go in there! I told you he is fine!"

  I quickly stood up and adjusted my shirt and hair. The lady looked like she was going to explode when she saw me but the moment she glanced at Kai, her expression became soft and gentle.

   "Omo...eomma," Kai said. The lady rushed to Kai's side and gave him a long hug. I observed the scene happening before my eyes. A tear slipped down Kai's cheek from his eyes. He must've really missed his mother.

    "Psst.." I looked around and saw Joo Yeon beckoning me closer. "While they're busy, get going!" she whispered.

   I walked slowly backwards exiting the room. I was almost out when my phone chirped. Kyak! I quickly ran out of the room and slipped into the elevator which doors were nearly closing.  It took me upstairs to the rooftop garden where I answered my call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah..Hana-ya. I'm in Seoul right now to get you. Where are you?"

"Ehh?!?!"