The Next Day...

Wenesday, 12:30am

Hana's POV

(sigh)..We've been watching television since morning. I was getting bored.

I shook Kai by the arm.

"Kai-ya.."I called.

"'Kai-ya?'" he asked."Can you call me Oppa instead?"

"..............Uh....Oppa..I'm bored.Can we go outside?"

He smiled brightly at me and nodded. I brought out a wheelchair and helped him sit.I pulled on a blanket over my shoulders and pushed Kai out.

"Ahhh~ Finally~ This is so fun!" Kai said happily. I pouted.Pushing him is not fun.

I pushed Kai into the elevator and we went up to the rooftop garden.The day was bright and sunny.The windy breeze whipped my hair back as I pushed Kai further to the front, facing the city's sky view.

... "Kai-.....oppa."

"Mm?"

"Uh...you, havent told me about yourself besides being the dancer of Exo..I want to know more about you.."

His gaze from the city turned to me. I leaned against the railing and wrapped the blanket tighter around my shoulders.

"I.."he began. "I'm 19 years old and also the maknae of Exo, together with Sehun. I am the main dancer, a vocalist and also the face of exo-k.When I was younger, I planned on majoring in ballet and was not interested in being a singer until I saw Shinhwa. So, I got inspired by them and I wanted to try out other styles of dancing other than ballet.On the same year I saw Shinhwa, I auditioned under SM.But because of my young age, I got rejected. I then trained dancing for two more years and joined one of SM's competition.Finally, I became an official trainee in SM.From there, I worked really hard and practiced dancing everyday."

"So..now that you injured your leg..you can't dance."

"Well..yea..but it'll get better soon.."

"What about your schedules?Your performances?You are the main right?"

"That's alright! Lay can fill in for me...I hope."

I gave a slight smile and faced the city's sky view.

   Kai's POV

   As she faced the city, I looked up to the sky,blinking tears away, wishing for my injured leg to heal as soon as possible.

It has only been a few days, but I wanted to dance. In 3 days time, Exo will be performing at a kpop concert and my sister told me that she will be there to watch me dance.What should I do then? I can't leave the hospital.

"Hana-ya.."

Hana turned to face me."Uh?"

"Let's go a few rounds around the hospital before going back to my room okay?"

She nodded and pushed me into the elevator and we went downstairs to the cafeteria,the waterfall river just near the children site of the hospital and children's playground where we watched and played with little kids.

I had a small x-ray before going back to my room.The doctor told me that my broken leg was healing very slowly and would still take a long time to properly recover.

After half an hour, while I was in my room sitting in bed watching Ponyo and Hana was asleep beside me, I heard a soft knock at the door and my Exo members entered together with SHINee's Taemin and my dog Jjangah.

"Kai we-...what is this?" Chanyeol asked.

Taemin laughed."Yah Kai!..you did not tell me anything about a girlfriend!"