Chapter 19

Hello all, I have lost the inspiration I once had for this story and will be ending it here. Thank you again to everyone who reviewed, liked and favourited.

It's been quite the year for Rory and Logan since they took over HPG. The new HGH is doing better than ever with the online addition.

Ella is liking her new school and has made many new friends, she's taken to Logan very well and they now have a great father-daughter relationship.

Tristan visited once and you can really tell things have changed with his relationships with everyone. Obviously, you can tell Tristan is only visiting because of what Logan said to him before they left D.C.

Rory told Tristan she still wants him in her life and their life as a friend.

Rory and Logan's relationship is coming along quite nicely, they had a major talk after the take over announcement. They decided that they wouldn't let anything get in the way this time and to always ask the other if something is fishy or someone says something that doesn't add up.

HGH has been thriving since Rory and Logan took over and did a complete revamp of the company, It was now more successful then ever. Ella is loving her new school and her relationship with Logan has really come together and they have created a great father-daughter bond.

Rory and Logan are still going strong after their talk and Logan is thinking of proposing again soon. They love being able to go to Stars Hollow more often. Lorelai, Luke, Lane and her family also visit New York regularly as well.

Logan was going to fulfil his promise to Tristan but Rory talked him out of it, she said if Tristan doesn't want to be involved in their lives and Ella's life then, just let him do what he is going to do.

Its been 2 years since Rory and Logan took over and renamed HPG, they have done great things with the company. Their personal life was even better, Logan has proposed again and Rory this time said yes! Logan even had a little chat with Ella about it before asking again. Ella has been very happy with having her dad in the picture now permanently and loved getting spoiled by her uncles. Ella had a special relationship with Finn, he seems to have taken Tristan's place and everyone was ok with that. She had stopped asking about Tristan a few months after his first and last visit.

Rory hasn't been feeling very well the last week and found out she's pregnant again. She can't wait to tell Logan and for him to experience everything and for them to experience everything together.

Logan hasn't heard from Mitchum since the whole thing went down and was kinda grateful for that, but he had received a call from Elias when the news broke that he was proud of both Logan and Rory and wished them all the best.