eighteen

i havent updated in forever ikik read my latest authors note. ty. 

p.s im starting a new story called "ocd" comment if you want the summary and i'll post it on here. 

~~

-Two weeks later- 

It was Louis' sixth month and they were finding out the gender of the baby today. They usually didn't do this where they lived but Harry was taking Louis to a rich town in the State they lived in, where they did have special doctors for that. 

"I'm nervous. What if my baby is hurt? What if it has three legs? What if it has six toes!" Louis rambled on and on about all of the stuff that could happen to their child. "And? We will still love it anyways Louis." He opened up the car door for him, leading him into the hospital. "I will be okay." He kept repeating to himself. "Of course you will. Sit, I'll sign us in." He smiled, gesturing to the seat next to another pregnant male. "Hi." He mumbled to the man next to him, he had dark black hair, it was sort of put up in a quiff. "I'm Louis." He grinned at the boy. "Zayn," He grumbled, holding a boys hand with blonde hair. Louis bit his lip, seeing his dominant walk over. "Niall? Is that you?" He asked, earning a nod from the lad. "Hi!" Niall let go of Zayn's hand to hug Harry. "How have you been?" He asked, patting his back when he let go. "I've been good! Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce you to my submissive Louis." He took Louis hand and helped him up. Louis blushed. "Hi," He smiled. 

Niall grinned and helped Zayn up. "This is my submissive Zayn. As you can see he's expecting." Zayn let off a smile, waving at Harry. "Me and Niall were best friends in highschool, we went to BDSM classes together in college. "They have those? What the f-.." Zayn was cut off by a sharp smack to the back of his head. "Ow!" He yelped, Louis looked at the couple biting his lip. "How about you two come over for dinner tonight? Catch up on somethings eh?" Harry chuckled, as Niall nodded. "Of course! We'll be there six o'clock sharp." Niall said as Zayn's name was called. "Wait Niall! Here's my number, call me for the address." Harry handed him a small piece of paper sitting back down next to Louis. 

~

Louis couldn't believe his ears when he heard the news. A girl!  When Louis heard the news he felt like he was going to pass out, he knew Harry wanted a boy. But  Harry reassured him there was nothing to worry about. "We'll make it Louis. We always do." He kissed his cheek. Waiting for Niall and Zayn to arrive. 

~

When Niall and Zayn showed up, Niall was smiling from ear to ear. "We're having a little boy." Niall was practically squealing with excitement. Harry gave a smile. "We're having a little princess." He grinned at them, before walking off. Louis excused himself before following Harry to the kitchen. "What's wrong?" Louis set a hand on his glowing baby bump, frowning. "Nothing Louis. Would you just leave me be for two seconds jeez!" Harry exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air. Louis held back his tears and stood firm. "No. Tell me what's wrong," He knew it was because Niall and Zayn were having a boy and they weren't. "It's because they're having a boy isn't it. And we're having a girl." Louis grumbled. Harry shook his head. "No." He poured himself a cup of tea. "Yes it is! I saw your face fall when they said we were having a girl! You're just mad because we're not having a boy!" Louis shouted. "And!? Maybe I did want a boy! Maybe I don't want this girl!" He screamed. Louis never thought their first fight would be this intense. "Fine you jackass! I'll just get an abortion and we can adopt a son!" Louis yelled, even though he would never do that. 

"Maybe we should!" Harry screeched, slamming his cup down. Louis' eyes filled with tears. "You asshole." He cried, running out of the room, shooting straight out the front door and not taking one glance back. 

~~

DUN DUN DUN 

sorry i had to do that babes