three~~~

Thank you for all the comments and such, sorry I didn't update alot this week, I was busy with school. I had a alot of makeup work because I missed some days. (I may have miss spelled some words, I'll edit it tonight.) 

~~

The house was quiet, it was eleven something and Louis was fresh out of the shower, rummaging through his closet for something to wear. He pulled out a pair of black dress pants with a white shirt and a tie, he put them on and smiled. He looked good. His family wasn't going to Church today because the twins came down witht the flu and his father insisted they all stayed home to help out. He knew his father would say no to him going out, but if he talked his mother into it, his father would surely let him go. 

Louis ran downstairs and sighed as he heard loud coughing coming from the living room where both of the girls were sprawled out on the floor with tiny blankets wrapped around their shoulders, and buckets by their sides. "Hey guys?" Louis cleared his throat, grabbing a apple out of the basket. "Why're you all dressed up Lou? We're not going to Church today. I thought I told you." His father said firmly, raising an eyebrow at Louis. "I know, it's just I promised the guys I'd go have some tea and do some stuff with them today, could I.. Please?" Louis asked, staring at his mother and father. "No, the twins are sick Louis. We need all the help we can get." His father said sternly. "Now go change out of those clothes." Louis frowned and looked up at his mother, giving her a pleading look. She sighed. "Oh Mark, let the boy go. He's had this planned for a while and the twins came down with the flu last night, I'm taking care of them. The other two girls are helping me. It's fine." She smiled at Louis. His father sighed and nodded. "Go ahead.. But be back here by supper, I don't wanna have to come looking for you, boy." He growled, his sharp voice startling Louis. "Yes Sir.. Thank you both! I love you!" He waved and off he went, to the corner of the market. 

~~~

Louis was standing there patiently when Harry arrived, a smirk upon his face. "You're all dressed up nice." He smiled, making Louis blush. "This is a date.. Right?" Louis gulped. "Oh Sir, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." A darker shade of red appeared on Louis' cheeks. He was totally embarassed. "Don't worry about it, darling. Let's head off shall we?" Harry asked, slipping his hand in Louis', walking off to the tea shop. 

Once they arrived there, Harry was smiling ear to ear at Louis. "What's got you all smiley, Sir? Or do you just do that from time to time?" Louis didn't know what to say, he was frazzled. "Just excited you decided to come here with me." Harry cooed, smiling wide. Louis grinned and walked in, opening the door up for Harry. "Go sit now." Harry cleared his throat, the smile dissapearing once he was around a lot of people. "Yes Sir." Louis mumbled, walking to his chair and sitting down. Harry followed, his manly musk smell filling up Louis' nostrils with such love and perfection. "Sir?" Louis asked shyly. "Yes Louis?" Harry hummed, grabbing a menu. "I can pay for myself, you know." Louis said softly. Harry shook his head. "Nonsense, I asked you on this date so I pay. For both of us, understand?" He asked sternly. "Yes Sir." Louis mumbled sheepishly. "Thank you." He gave him a small smile. "Would you like a cinnamon roll?" Harry asked Louis, leaning back. "Yes Sir." Louis nodded, licking his lips as Harry motioned the waiter over. "Two cinnamon rolls and two cups of tea with extra sugar please." Harry smiled as she walked off. "Thank you, Sir." Louis smiled at him, making Harry grin. "You're welcome Louis. Now, are you on Spring Break or..?" Harry asked, knowing some schools were on spring break. "Mines next week." He nodded, rubbing his growling stomach. "Hungry?" Harry chuckled. "You could say that." Louis smiled

Once their tea and cinnamon rolls got there, Louis grabbed the roll and scarfed it down, he was so hungry after his Mom being busy with the girls in all, she didn't have time to cook this morning. "Louis.. Slow down." Harry chuckled, sipping his tea. "Sorry, Sir." Louis giggled. Harry just smiled at him. He didn't know what was with Louis, he just really liked him. 

He really did.