fifteen~~

more sexual things will be heading your way soon. i just need to get this filler chapter out of the way okay?

~~

Louis smiled at his outfit, he thought he was dressed fairly well. In a pair of smooth black slacks with a white long sleeved t-shirt on that made his stomach pop out. Him and Harry were going out baby shopping and then going out for lunch, it was going to be a great day in Louis' mind. "Love?" Harry came in with a smile. "You look absolutely dashing." Harry complimented, holding his hand out for the sixteen year old. It was a Saturday and Louis had been doing so well in school and with his behavior so Harry thought he'd treat him to something special. 

Harry grabbed their coats, slipping Louis' on for him. "Would you like your mittens love?" Harry asked in a soft voice. "Yes Sir," Louis reach out for them, grabbing the fuzzy blue mittens his mom specially knit for him. "I'll grab my hat I suppose," Harry slipped his hat on, grabbing Louis' hand. "Ready?" Harry asked Louis with a small smile. "Yes Sir," Louis grinned as they both got into the car, heading off for their fun day. 

~~

Harry took Louis to one of the finest shops in town for his baby. Of course it would be treated well because Harry was extremely wealthy and he loved to take care of people. Harry cooed kissing his forehead as Louis picked out the most adorablest baby clothes for either a boy or girl. "I think we should buy a white solid oak crib for the baby. What do you think?" Harry asked Louis, rubbing his hand with the pad of his thumb comfortingly. Louis turned from the clothes he was looking at and nodded. "Yes we could. It'd fit for either a boy or girl." He smiled wide. "That reminds me.. Do you wanna know if its a boy or a girl?" Louis asked as he scanned the clothes down. "Well, it really doesn't matter boy or girl. Just if their healthy.." Harry trailed off. "But.. It would be great if we found out what we were having so I could set up the babies room in time, because I don't think that'd be very good parenting if she or he was sleeping on the hard floor." Harry joked with a teasing smile. Louis nodded. "I don't think it would. But yes I suppose we can find out what we're having Sir." He smiled brightly. Harry smacked Louis' bum playfully. "Cheeky boy," He giggled making Louis blush. 

~~

They went to a fancy diner for lunch. One where Harry's older sister worked at and the place his mother owned. "This place is beautiful Sir." Louis watched in awe. "I know, my sister works here as a waiter. She makes pretty good money for just being a waiter." Harry chuckled. "She must. This place is breath taking." Louis smiled with a giggle. Harry cooed and walked in, smiling at the people he knew. "You know these people?" Louis asked, staying close to Harry's side. "Well of course love, my sister does work here. My Mother owns this place, and many others around the world. You didn't know?" Harry asked, taking a seat. "Well no.." He mumbled, a blush on his face. "It's okay lovely. Lots of people don't." He grabbed a menu and handed it to Louis. "Whatever you would like darling." He smiled lovingly. Louis nodded. "I'd like the steak medium well.. With a salad please." He smiled at Harry. Harry nodded and looked to the waiter. "I'll have the same thank you." She nodded and walked off. 

Harry cooed. "Have you thought of any names for the baby yet?" Harry asked him as they were waiting for their food. "Well.. A few. How about you?" Louis asked. "I was thinking of names for a boy. I like Noah and Mason." Harry grinned widely. You could tell he really wanted a boy. "Girl names?" Louis asked, fixing his silverware. "Hazel or Darcy." Harry nodded to him. "I was thinking Darcy too. But Hazel is so pretty.." He whispered, "I really like Mason," Louis licked his lips. "I thought you would." Harry hummed, handing Louis' plate to him as it came over. 

"How is it dear?" Harry asked as Louis scarffed it down. "Really good." He murmured, as if he was in love with the steak. "Slow down love. You could choke." Harry warned him sternly, with an eyebrow raised. Louis nodded meekly, slowing down. "Yes Sir." He took a drink of water. "How's yours?" Louis asked, trying to make conversation. "Good." Harry nodded. "Would you like dessert?" He smirked, rubbing his hand up and down Louis' thigh. "Oh boy would I," Louis whispered into Harry's ear. 

~~

When they arrived home, Harry was upstairs ripping everything off waiting for Louis, Louis always had to "freshen up" before they did have sex. "I'll be up soon!" He called to Harry, taking his slacks off. He frowned as he heard the phone, answering it with a hum. "Tomlinson and Styles residents how may I help you?" Louis answered the phone in a cheery voice. "Hello love! My names Lacey, I'm calling for Harry Styles." She let out a breath. "Um.. Are you from his business? He's busy right now." Louis bit his lip in embarassment. "No of course not." Lacey huffed. "Well who are you?" Louis asked with a frown. 

"Well I'm his girlfriend of course." She smirked leaving Louis wide eyed. 

~~~

SORRY GUYS THERE HAD TO BE SOME DRAMA IT COULDNT BE ALL FLUFF