six~~~~~~

so. im going to the doctor this week and ive gotten a hell of a lot better. so i guess thats good. i should update complications but idk im working on some new stuff for you guys. :)) 

oh and thank you so much for the 1K! 

~~~

It was spring break and Louis was excited. He got to spend time with Harry. And he didn't have to sneak around, his parents knew and they were okay with it! Louis was sprawled out on the floor, listening to Harry speak about something in the contract. "So, are you okay with signing all of that?" Harry asked sternly, knowing Louis wasn't listening. "What? Oh I meant.. Sorry, Sir." He whispered gently. "I suppose it's okay." Harry hummed. "Now, what I was saying was, when you sign this it means that you live under my rules, what I say understand? The contract will be up next year, so if you don't want to be with me all you have to do is not sign the new contract when that one is up and go along on your own. I hope that doesn't happen but you never know. Love is weird." Harry shrugged, showing Louis the contract. "I want you to read it before you sign it okay? Go over it tonight." Harry stood. "I'll come back tomorrow and we'll go over your safewords and colors alright?" Harry grabbed his coat, slipping it around his strong frame. Louis nodded. "Yes Sir. Have a nice night!" He waved to Harry as he walked out. 

Louis hopped up on his bed and started to read the contract closely. "I have to kneel to him during sexual punishments!?" Louis squeaked, a little too loudly, making his younger fifteen year old sister walk in with a bit of an attitude. "That's fucking disgusting you creep." Lottie spat, crossing her arms, pursing her red lipstick painted lips. "What do you want Lottie?" Louis sighed loudly, standing up. "You're gay." She stared him up and down, shaking her head. "I'm aware." Louis nodded. Lottie barked out a laugh. "You really think Momma and Daddy are okay with this? They think you're disgusting. A gay freak. You sinner." She seethed, her eyes spit fire. Louis licked his lips, starting to believe a bit of what his sister said. "Mom and Dad don't think that." He said in a small voice. "Yes they do! Why do you think they're letting you leave in the summer? Because they don't want you! Face it Louis, you're dead to them. Fucking gay bastard." She said coldly, slamming the door on her way out. Tears started to make his way down Louis' face as he threw the contract down on the floor hard. He hated his life. 

~~

The next afternoon, Harry arrived with a smile on his face. "Did you read the contract?" He took his coat off, setting it down on Louis' bed. "Half of it, Sir." Louis whispered, still a bit down from yesterday. "Why not all of it?" Harry asked firmly. "I was tired, Sir." Louis mumbled, playing with his finger nails. Harry sighed and kneeled down to Louis. "What's going on babe?" Harry stroked his cheek lovingly. "It's just... Yesterday Lottie came in and she told me that my Mom and Dad don't really approve of me being gay, and they're letting me go with you in the summer just to get rid of me. Then she called me a gay bastard.. I don't know why she's so mean Sir.. I'm just like everyone else, right?" Louis sobbed. Harry's jaw clenched in anger. But he calmed himself first, to comfort Louis. "Oh baby." He tugged him against his chest, rocking him. "Your parents love you okay? Don't listen to what she says. She's just trying to get you down, understand?" Harry kissed his head reassuringly. Louis nodded. "Yes Sir," He whispered, laying his head against Harry's chest. 

"Good. Now let's go over your safewords and colors."