twenty one

update again yay. because my computer has actually been running ever since i updated it. yay there's only a couple more chapters then im starting a new one, i feel like this wasn't really bdsm idk i kinda want to delete it but ive went so far on this story so.

~~

It was a couple months later and the twins were three months old, smiling and giggling. Harry and Louis were very happy. They were going house searching today. "I'll get baby Hazel." Harry cooed, picking her up. He may not have wanted a girl at first but he had her wrapped around his little finger. "Oh.. She's such a daddy's girl I swear." Louis smiled, getting Ashton's shoe's on, Harry always slid back the babies somewhat little hair with a bit of water, because slid back hair was the style now.

Harry shrugged. "They're both my babies." He played with her cheeks, laughing lightly. Louis buckled Ashton in the car, kissing his cheek before he got into the passenger seat. "Maybe we could spend the night together." Louis squealed to Harry, gripping his hand. "Maybe.. What about the babies?" He whispered, as if they knew what they were talking about. "Sir, they have no idea what we're talking about." Louis said respectfully.

Harry nodded. "You have a point." He smiled at Louis, kissing his lips. "We could take them to my Mom's? Or yours? She's wanted to keep them for a while now." Louis shrugged, "She absouloutely adores them. We've brought them to her what, two times since they've been born!" Louis sighed. Harry nodded. "True, I'll call her. You do know that's a long drive out there. Are you sure?" Harry asked, looking at him lovingly. Louis nodded. "Yes Sir!" Louis giggled, kissing Harry's cheek. "Okay.." Harry muttered, continuing to drive along the busy roads.

~~

The couple decided to look into a blue big house with four bedrooms, a basement, a attic and a pantry and laundry room only about a couple streets down from his parents.

Now they were home, and Louis was packing the babies bags while gushing to Harry about excited he was about tonight. Harry gave him a smile and grabbed Ashton's bag. "Do you have his binky Lou? That's his favorite you know.. And Hazel's blanket and bear, it's the pink blanket with the bows on it and her bear is the brown one with a heart sewed on the chest." Harry rambled, he was really worried about his babies.

Louis sighed. "Sir.. I've packed everything for them. They're fine I promise," He smiled, kissing his cheek. Harry picked up Ashton, and nodded, setting him on his hip. Louis did the same thing with Hazel, buckling them into the seats in their carrier.

Louis cooed and watched Harry drive. "Are you okay?" Louis asked, rubbing the pad of his thumb over Harry's palm. "Never been better." Harry grinned, lying smoothly.

To tell the truth, Harry wasn't ready to let go of his babies yet for a night, it's been a long time since his mother has taken care of a baby two of them to say the least. He was okay with Louis' mom because she knew how to take care of babies, she just had two. Harry was very worried and anxious. He didn't know what to do.

~~

Harry had a hard time leaving, they left three hours later and it was a hour and a half back to their house. When they got home, Harry was yawning and rubbing his eyes with his hand. "I'm tired." He kissed Louis sloppily, smiling. Louis frowned. "Oh," He mumbled. Harry made a face. "What love?" He pulled him to his chest, their noses nuzzling together, as Harry stuck his forehead on Louis'.

"I thought we were going to spend the night together.. Like we used to," Louis whispered, admiring his socks. Harry shrugged. "I don't know.. It's late," Harry murmured. Louis nodded and yanked himself out of Harry's grip. "Yeah of course. Whatever," He sighed, running upstairs into his and Harry's room.

Harry walked upstairs with a sigh. "Louis.. Baby open up," Harry knocked on the door gently, smiling when he was met with Louis' tear streaked pouting face. "You don't like me like you used to.." Louis' bottom lip was jutted out and his eyes were watering.

Harry chuckled shaking his head. "Darling no, I could never." He picked Louis up, rubbing his back, throwing him on the bed. "Let me show you how much I like you.." Harry nipped at Louis' ear, pulling his pants down, throwing them across the room, next going for his shirt, tearing it apart. Louis squealed. "Sir.." He ran his fingers across Harry's bare chest.

Harry smirked and took Louis' boxers off, playing with his cock grinning widely. "Does that feel good baby?" He whispered. Louis nodded and was moaning. "Shit Harry.." He whispered as Harry started sucking him off good. "God Harry!" He wailed out, rocking back and forth.

Harry stopped and turned Louis over, lubing up his fingers before pushing two inside, pumping him hard and fast. Louis moaned. "Sir.. Sir.. I meant Sir!" Louis hated this because it was his weak spot and Harry used it as punishment during sex when Louis slipped up.

Harry shook his head. "You know it's Sir. All the time it's Sir!" Harry slapped Louis' bum once, and then again making Louis cry out. "Ow!" He cried

Harry put Louis on all fours and started to thrust into him, making Louis scratch at the bedsheets. "Sirr!" He screeched out, huffing loudly.

Harry smirked. "Good boy."

~~

Louis was laying on Harry's chest, cuddling into him as Harry rubbed his back cooing softly. "Why were you so worried about the babies?" Louis asked out of the blue. Harry sighed and kissed Louis' head. "I was worried about them okay?" Harry blurted out. "My mom hasn't been a mother in a while and I've never been away from my babies for this long. Like your mother hasn't had them because she already has two babies of her own. But this is just.. I was sad." Harry mumbled making Louis smile. "Aw.. Sir." He cooed, kissing his forehead. "They're fine. Your mother is great with them really..." Louis giggled as his heart swelled. He was so happy Harry loved these babies with all his heart, he was worried that Harry wouldn't be the father Louis dreamed of him to be but Harry proved him wrong.

Harry nodded and kissed Louis lovingly. "Thank you darling. I love you Louis," He said sweetly, laying his head down to go to sleep.

Louis smiled and then muttered to himself. "Wonder what it's gonna be like when they go to college."

~~

thank you for all your support! Only a couple more chapters then it's over. so sad

can you check out my story "sick and in love"

thanks