eight~~~~

hello, sorry for the late updates. i had tons of homework. :(( 

oh theres gonna be a bit of a time skip ok 

but yay heres an update. 

~~

Spring break flew by, so did the last couple months of school. It was now June 15th and Louis was packing his stuff, to move in with Harry. "Almost packed?" Harry asked, stepping into the room. "Yes Sir." Louis nodded, sniffling slightly. "Are you okay?" Harry asked frantically. "Yes I'm fine. I think I'm just getting a cold," Louis sniffled. Harry nodded. "Here, let me help you." He picked up the box. "That's the last of it." Louis set his hands on his hips with a weary sigh. "I'll let you say goodbye to your parents." He hummed, walking outside. Louis took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen, where his mother and father were sat. "Well.. I'm all packed." He announced with a sigh. Jay nodded. "I'm gonna miss my baby," She held her arms out for him. Louis hugged her tight. "I'm gonna miss you too.. Momma," He whispered. Jay pulled away after a few seconds, kissing his head. "Come 'ere boy." Mark pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back. "Hey," He whispered pulling away, grabbing Louis' chin gently. "I know we've had our differences, but I just want to let you know, I love you so much." He kissed his head. "I love you too Dad," Louis smiled warmly, grabbing his bookbag. "Bye guys! I'll visit!" He waved, shutting the door. 

This was it. He was finally going to move in with Harry. 

~~

After they got all settled in, Louis was sat on the couch in awe of the big place. "It's so.. So..  Big," Louis whispered. "I suppose." Harry smiled, pulling out some papers. "Now, I believe we had a agreement," Harry handed Louis the forms silently. "Yes Sir.. But wait! Will you tell me the rules first?" Louis asked with a whisper. "Why? You're not going to back out. are you?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Well no Sir," Louis shook his head. "Okay.."  "I'm only signed to you for a year?" He asked as he rad over the contract. Harry nodded. "One year. And if you like me as a Dom, when that year is up you sign another contract for five years and so forth. Get it?" Harry smiled at him. . "Now, I want to go over the rules." Harry nodded. Louis hummed, looking at him. "First one is, no touching yourself without permission. That's one of my top big no-no's okay?" Harry asked sternly. Louis nodded. "Yes Sir," Harry hummed in response. "Second one is, you do not disrespect me. I don't care what I did to you. You will always go by Sir." Harry looked at Louis. "Yes Sir," He murmured. "Third, I have a job and I don't want you going out all alone okay? So when I'm at work, you stay here with the doors locked. Four, it says to make the submissive kneel and not speak unless told to but I'm going to bend the rules a bit, you don't have to do that okay?" Harry smiled. Louis nodded. "Yes Sir." Harry nodded. "Good boy." He hummed. "We'll go over the sexual rules and punishments soon. It's still too soon for you to know." Harry sighed. 

Louis nodded. "Sir?" He squeaked. "Yes Louis?" Harry stood up to go make them some tea. "Um.. Nevermind." Louis sat back, whimpering to himself. "Louis? Tell me what's wrong." Harry said in a firmer voice. "It's just.. What if we don't make it?" Louis asked, tears in his big blue eyes. "We will Louis. I promise. Stop talking nonsense." Harry said sternly, handing Louis the papers once again, setting them in his lap. 

Here we go... Louis thought as he signed the papers silently.