epilouge

this is the last chapter guys. thank you for supporting me and such! i do really love you. i am starting a new story, its bdsm. this last chapter is their life up until harry and louis die.

thank you so much! :)

~~

The twins were five now and they were starting kindergarten. Harry was a mess. "Okay babies.. It's your first day you understand that?" Harry asked, crouching down to their level. "Yes Daddy.. We wanna goo!" Hazel squealed, holding her brothers hand. "My babies.. Oh baby.." Harry hugged Ashton to his chest, picking the two kids up. "Daddy will come and get you as soon as it's time okay? I promise." He smiled, kissing them both before Louis came in with a sigh.

"Sir.. Let them go," Louis chuckled. Harry nodded and hugged them again. "Go with Mommy okay? He'll take you to the bus." Harry set them down, letting Louis grab their small hands. "Bye babies! I love you," Harry sniffled, wiping his eyes tearfully.

~~

The twins were ten now and they were big trouble makers. Louis suggested they take a different approach on punishing them but Harry refused to lay a hand on his precious babies. Louis couldn't do it, he didn't have the heart actually.

Harry sighed hearing a crash come from upstairs. "Okay.. I've had enough of this." Harry growled, stomping up the stairs, landing five smacks on each of their bums, his heart crushing when they started crying loudly.

"Come here you two," Harry opened his arms, chuckling sadly when they crashed into his open arms. "We're sorry!" They sobbed in unison. "I know lovies.. You can't be bad anymore or that'll happen you understand?"

The twins nodded. "Yes Daddy... We understand." They both said, sniffling loudly. Louis came in and frowned. "Oh Sir.... You didn't," Louis' eyes watered, biting his lip. "I had to Louis.. They broke a vase.. They're fine huh? Go give your Mama a cuddle." He smiled.

The twins walked over to Louis and hugged him tight. "We're sorry Mama!" They hiccuped. Louis hugged them tightly. "You're forgiven sweethearts. You are forgiven," He smiled kissing their heads.

~~

Louis and Harry's biggest fight happened when the twins were sixteen, going on seventeen. Harry came home late one night, drunk off his ass. "Harry Edward! How are you come in this house this late with our children upstairs!" Louis yelled, shaking his head. Harry grumbled. "When in the hell did you start calling me Harry huh? When did I say you could call me Harry!?" Harry yelled, getting in Louis' face.

Louis gulped. "When you stopped loving me." Louis whispered. Harry's face fell. "I have never stopped loving you Louis. I love you to the moon in back you understand that? You're my everything! Don't you ever say that again." Harry cried, looking at Louis sternly. Louis nodded. "I just meant that you don't seem interested in me anymore.." Louis sniffled. "Louis, you have to understand.. I have four mouths to feed. I have bills to pay, and we have children. The bdsm stuff it.. It gets in the way you know?" Harry asked, sobering up a bit. "Yeah I get it.. I get in the way Harry. Fuck you." Louis stomped upstairs.

Harry groaned. "Louis! I didn't mean it like that! Come on!" Harry yelled, running after him. "Go away Harry! Just go stay at your mothers!" Louis screamed, throwing Harry's clothes in the hallway.

Ashton came out, his hair a mess, he was wearing a white t-shirt and blue pajama bottoms. "Dad?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. "Go back to bed Ash." Harry ordered. Ashton frowned. "But Dad.." Ashton mumbled. "Ash please baby. Keep your sister in the room." Harry begged.

Ashton nodded. "Course Dad." Ashton walked into his sisters room, keeping her safe. Harry knocked on the door. "Lou baby.." Harry whispered, leaning against the door. "Please go Harry. Just tonight. Go," Louis sobbed loudly. Harry nodded. "Yeah.. I'll go." He whimpered. "Call me."

Harry walked into Hazel's room, smiling at his two babies. "I love you both so much okay? I'll be back when Mama wants me back. I love you." He hugged them both tightly. Hazel sniffled. "Don't go Daddy." Hazel cried. "It's okay Haze..." Ashton cooed into her ear. Harry smiled. "Take care of your mom and sister okay bud?" Harry ruffled his hair. "I'll call you both when I get to my mothers okay?" The two nodded. "Bye Daddy. I love you." Hazel hugged him tight. Harry smiled sadly. "Oh baby.. Shh.. Don't cry," He kissed her cheek. Ashton hugged Harry as well. "Call us Dad okay? I love you." He pulled away.

Harry was driving in a bad neighborhood, he had to get through this neighborhood to get to his mothers house. A boy walked over to him, holding a gun in his right hand. "Where's your wallet bro?" The older male asked, chewing on a toothpick. "No man.. I don't got no money on me." Harry sighed, his heart pounding. The guy put a gun to his head. "Give me your wallet now!" He screamed, pulling the trigger.

Harry whimpered. "I'm serious.. Please," He cried. The guy shot him in the head, leaving Harry bloody on the steering wheel.

Louis hung up the phone with a loud scream. "Mama? What's wrong!?" Hazel asked with a loud cry. "Harry.. He's dead..." Louis cried, leaving the family of three in a sobbing mess.

~~

It was 1998 and Louis was 61, he was dying of cancer. He had a good life. He never got remarried, Harry was the love of his life. He never got to tell Harry he loved him again. He had 6 grandchildren. He had a good life, he tried to date but it didn't work. He still loved Harry. He still loves Harry to this very day.

Louis was lying in his hospital bed, looking at the picture of him and Harry when they were young. "I love you Harry.. To the moon and back." He whispered, befoe letting himself go.

~~

SO THAT WAS EMOTIONAL. im making a new book with more bdsm then this one omg. i loved this book and i love you guys. thank you!