twelve~~

hi i think im getting the flu im going to cry sorry for the late update i've been christmas shopping and i have a fucking horrible cough ugh 

i hope you guys like this chapter :) 

~

Louis' stomach was churning. He felt he was going to be sick, it was like a never ending darkness. He started to play with the thread on the bed, preparing to tell Harry when he came downstairs from his shower. He was so nervous, Harry was going to hate him he was sure of it. 

Harry came down, shaking his wet hair out. "Hey love..." He smiled softly, taking a seat next to him. "Sir.. I have something to tell you. Um, this might not be easy but I just found out I had this problem while I was talking to my doctor on the phone.." Louis gulped. "Oh my god.. Is it serious?" Harry gasped. Louis shook his head. "Well no.. I'm um.. Pregnant," Louis blurted out through a soft whine. "What? Is that even possible?" Harry gave him a look. "It is I suppose, my mother never told me I'm so sorry. I'll go back to my parents house if you want and we can call off the contract I'm so sorry I didn't know." Louis cried loudly. 

Harry took his hands. "Hey.. Look at me Louis." He said gently, grabbing his face kissing him. "I love you okay?" He said for the first time. "I truly do, and no I don't want you to leave understand? I will love and care for this baby as I do for you. I don't care if we just started dating or we didn't use a condom okay. I don't care what the others think. I love you Louis." He said, smiling wide. Louis' cries got quiet. "I love you too! I was so scared. I'm still scared, how am I going to care for a baby?" Louis whimpered loudly. "We'll figure it out, with my income I'm sure we can manage. Everythings going to be a-okay,," Harry soothed. 

So he hoped. 

~~

The next morning while Harry was at work, Louis made a doctors visit for tomorrow morning at 8AM and decided to call his mother. "Momma.." Louis whimpered over the phone loudly. "Yes babe?" Her sweet summer voice rang over the phone. "Why didn't you tell me?" Louis whispered, sniffling loudly. She frowned. "About what?" Louis whimpered. "About me being able to get pregnant! And guess what? I'm pregnant!" Louis cried. She gave a sad sigh. "Oh baby.. When the doctors told me they said it was rare for you to get pregnant, but it could happen, we didn't know you were going to be homosexual so when the time came we just didn't know. I'm so sorry." She whispered. Louis nodded. "It's okay.. Really it is. I just didn't know why you wouldn't tell me." Louis whimpered. "I'm sorry lovely." She frowned. 

After a while, Louis got off the phone and rubbed his stomach. What was he going to do? 

~

sorry its short i have a massive headache