seven~~

hii. i didnt have school today so im curled up on my couch with my blanket and my laptop omg. sooo, heres an update. :)))

~~

Harry hummed. "So, you have four colors. Green, yellow, blue and red. Green is good, which means you're doing well. No harm done, you're fine with whatever punishment I decide to give you. Yellow is mild, which means no real harm is done and you're having a slightly tough time dealing with the punishment but I can continue. Blue is bad, you're hurting. You're not sure how much more you can take. If I don't decide to stop then I can continue with the punishment yeah? Now red is extremely bad, which is meaning you can't take the pain, you're hurting, it's unbearable. Then I stop, see the damage and do whatever is neccessary, according to that punishment. Understand Louis?" Harry asked firmly, setting his folder onto the floor, in front of Louis. "Yes Sir." Louis nodded with a small squeak. "Good boy.. Now onto safewords and punishments. I guess will get punishments out of the way first." Harry hummed. "Now, the first one is spanking. Which I will only use if you're extremely naughty and I just can't handle you anymore." Harry said sternly. "The next one is sex punishments. Now, the only one I'm permitted to tell you about is the no cumming. The other ones are when you move in with me and we go over more stuff in the contract." 

Louis nodded. "Yes Sir." Louis gulped. "Now, if I tell you not to cum, you have to abide by that or you'll get a severe punishment on top of that one. I can't really go into detail because you haven't signed anything yet. So, I'll leave it at that." Harry said with a sigh. Louis nodded silently. "Safe words, Sir?" Louis asked with a small pout 

"Safewords." Harry nodded. "Now, lets say if I'm punishing you harshly and you can't take it anymore, and you call it red and I don't hear you, you need a safeword. Like let's say, flower would be your safeword. So you have to choose one. Which will it be?" Harry asked, grabbing a pencil. "Umm.." Louis thought. "Orange," He smiled wide. "Orange? Another color? Okay," Harry wrote it down. "Now, the last thing is.. You'll have to call me by a name, it can be Sir, Master, or Daddy." Harry shrugged. "Um.. I like Sir." Louis nodded. "Very good I suppose." Harry grinned. "I think we've covered enough for one day hm?" Harry laid back on Louis' bed, putting Louis' head in his lap. "Our life is going to be perfect Louis. I can just feel it." Harry smiled, kissing his head. 

"Me too Sir. Me too," Louis hummed. 

~~

Sorry it's short, it's 6AM and I'm so tired. I just wanted to get a filler chapter out before the big one. :)