nineteen

so, i got my computer working. i cleaned it out, but i dont know if it'll work or not so. 

thank you guys for continuing to support me even though im a shit author. i love you. 

~~

Louis kept running, his back was starting to ache and he could feel himself drenching with sweat. He didn't know where to go, his parents were a couple miles away, he couldn't walk that far. He was pregnant for Gods sake. "Louis?" The thick British voice brought him out of his thoughts. "Zayn? What're you doing here?" He sniffled, tears streaming down his baby cheeks. "I came to find you.. Niall  and I couldn't help but overhear. "I don't want to see you.. I know you're gonna bring me back." He whimpered, crossing his arms like a small arguing child. 

Zayn shook his head, sitting on a log. "Come.. Sit," He patted the log, biting his lip. "Fine.." Louis sat down next to him, licking his lips. "Louis.. Harry didn't mean a thing he said. Sometimes people want sons, they're easier. Usually they don't have the boy troubles.. Well sometimes, in our cases. They don't have periods, or pregnancy they don't worry about makeup or how their hair looks. They aren't as emotional as girls are. Harry's probably just scared.. He'll get over this, a lot of fathers go through this." Zayn reassured, Louis sniffled. "You think? Why would he be scared? I'm here.." Louis was confused. "He just is. There's not really a way to explain it, my dad was worried with all of my sisters. My Mom told me he was so relieved when they found out I was a boy." Zayn chuckled. "Harry will love this baby with all of his heart but he's just scared right now. He needs you to comfort him Louis." Zayn sighed, smiling at him. Louis nodded with a grin. "Okay.. Alright I will." He stood up. "My back hurts so bad.." He groaned before following Zayn home.

~~

Back at the house, Harry was really feeling guilty for what he said. "I can't believe I said that. He hates me Niall, he absoloutely fucking hates me!" Harry cried, sobbing loudly. Niall shook his head. "No babe.. I sent Zayn, he's talking to Louis. You know? A submissive to another submissive. It could help." Niall sat down next to Harry. "Why would I say that?" Harry sniffled. Niall shrugged. "You really wanted a boy..? I don't know Harry, I really don't. That's something you have to figure out yourself." Niall told him the truth. Harry nodded. "Do you think he'll ever forgive me?" Harry asked, his eyes red rimmed and puffy. 

Niall shrugged, he really didn't know if Louis would forgive Harry. What Harry said was awful. "It might take some time, but if you two really love each other.. He'll come around." Harry grinned at that and looked up as the door opened, he saw Louis step in, he was shocked all he could do was swoop Louis up into his arms and kiss him. "I'm so sorry.. Soo.. Sorry." He said in between kisses. "I do love you and I'm so sorry Louis.." He cried, hugging him. Louis pulled him away, smiling brightly. "I forgive you Sir.. I do," He cooed. 

~~

After Niall and Zayn said their goodbyes, Harry carried Louis upstairs, putting him on the bed. "I wanna make love to you.." He moaned, gripping Louis' thigh. "Do it then.." Louis whispered, kissing him deeply. 

~~

sorry its short and shitty. zayn left and that ruined my life. i love you guys so much :) i'll see you soon.