four~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating that much, omg. I have today off because it's teacher work day so i decided to update. :) 

I'm so excited to post this chapter omfg. 

~~

Laughter filled the air as Louis and Harry walked down the street to Louis' house, the air was crisp and the sun was fading. It was a perfect date. Once they got to the porch, Harry was getting ready to say his goodbyes. "I had a really great time Louis. Can we do this maybe.. Next Saturday at nine? I'll meet you at the market for breakfast." Harry smiled. Louis nodded. "I'd like that.." He whispered. Harry was about to kiss his cheek but was cut off by the sound of a loud door opening. "Louis! Where the hell have you been boy!?" His father growled, marching down the stairs, gripping Louis' arm in his. "I called your friends house and they said you weren't there! Where the hell were you huh!?" His father roared into his face, making Louis whimper in fear. Harry looked and spoke up. "He was with me, Sir." He swallowed, staring at the man calmly. "I don't remember meeting him before Louis.." His mother said gently, stepping out into the cold air. "Oh my god.." She gasped horrified. "Is he your.. Your?" She gulped, like she was afraid to say it. "You're gay!?" His father screamed, startling the twin babies. "Y-Yes Sir, I didn't want to tell you like this." He cried, looking at Harry pitifully. "You get your ass inside now, go upstairs and get into bed. We'll talk about this tomorrow." He growled, turning to Harry. "I don't ever want you near my son again, got it!?" He yelled, rolling his sleeve up. "Yes Sir," Harry whispered and scurried off. 

His father stepped into the house and sighed. "I'll talk to him now. Then you can come up after you get everything settled." He gave a loud huff, walking upstairs, hearing his wife murmur a quiet, 'Yes Sir' He knocked at the door and undid his tie, letting it hang around his neck. "Come in," A squeaky voice muttered, his father walked in and frowned once he saw Louis in his bed, his knees up to his chest. "Stand up, boy." Mark said sternly, stepping further into the room. "Hi Dad," He mumbled. "Louis, you've been lying to us this whole time, being out past curfew and being a fucking faggot behind our back!" The words his father was yelling at Louis, cut into Louis' heart like a sharp knife. "I-I'm sorry. I can't hide my feelings for someone just because it's wrong, or sinful. That's not how you raised me to be." He whispered. "I raised you not to be some cock sucking whore!" Mark screamed, jabbing a finger in Louis' chest. Louis broke out into a sputter of sobs. "I-I'm sorry." He hiccuped. "Go to bed, boy." He shoved him into the bed, walking out with a slam of the door. 

Louis never felt more horrible, everyone hated him. Just because he was gay. What kind of world did he live in? 

~~

The next morning at the breakfast table was quiet, all you could hear was the soft wind blowing against the trees and the light rain tapping against the windows. "Guess I'm heading off now." He mumbled, grabbing his bookbag and walking off. He decided to walk this morning, everything was on his mind and he just didn't feel like hanging with his friends today. He walked past the market with wet shiny eyes, he wanted Harry. He needed him. But he knew he was never going to get him, why did everyone have to be against gay people? There like normal people, Louis didn't understand why he was hated so much for it. 

And he probably never will. 

~~

Harry walked up to Louis' door and gave it a soft knock. He was going to talk to Louis' parents. He needed to see Louis. He wanted him to be his. Not anyone else's. Louis' father opened the door and he grunted. "What the hell are you doing here?" He growled, he took the day off today. Everything was too much. "Please, hear me out. I'm just here to talk." Harry said calmly, raising his hands in defense. He nodded. "Come in." He led him to the couch. "You have ten minutes, go." He said firmly. "Could I get your name first?" Harry asked. "I'm Mark. That's my wife and sub Jay." Mark pointed to the woman with a baby attached to her hip. "Let me put him down for his nap and I'll join you two." She smiled walking upstairs. 

"Why're you here?" Mark asked, folding his hands. "About Louis, look.. I know I'm gay. He's gay and you found out the wrong way last night but please.. Please just listen to me. Louis is by the far the best thing that has ever happened to me, considering what's happened to me previously. I'm not asking you just to give him up because I know it's not easy for a parent to let their child free, or to even be gay for that matter. I just need you to hear me out on this. Louis is so bright and beautiful, he ran into me about a week ago, at the corner of the market down the street, I talked to him for a while and took him out for coffee. He wants to be a sub, he doesn't want a mistress he wants a dominant. He said he doesn't feel the same about girls as he does boys, and he wishes someone would just love him the way he was. He's scared to tell you both anything because he's afraid you'll scream at him, you need to let Louis know that it's okay to be who you want in life, isn't that how you raised him? Please. Please, because if you don't let him be with me now, he'll run off and you'll never see him again. Trust me, I know this may take a while for you to understand and cope with and I have time. Just please, Sir. Please." By the time Harry was finished, Jay had tears running down her cheeks. 

"He told you all that?" Mark asked, a bit choked up himself. "Yes Sir." Harry nodded, wiping at his cheeks. Mark took a deep breath. "It'll take a while, but I'll let Louis continue to see you. But he can't sign anything or move in with you, until he finishes this school year, then this summer you guys can plan it out. Thank you for talking to me about that.. Louis doesn't really open up much." Mark sighed. "You're welcome. Oh and by the way, my names Harry." He smiled at the both of them. Jay nodded. "Let me get you something to eat hun, Louis will be home in about an hour so you can go up to his room and wait for him, and tell him the good news, okay?" Jay smiled, taking him into the kitchen.