seventeen~~

this is very awkward after almost a month of not updating. yes i know its been forever and i left you with a cliffhanger, but i have a reason. 

so, a couple weeks ago my sister had her baby and i was busy with her, then my computer just wouldnt work for some reason? so i had to go through all this stuff to clean it out and it was horrible. its still is slow as hell im so sorry guys, i just really couldnt do anything about it, i have no money to buy a new laptop tbh. and ive been extremely busy with school sigh.

sorry!! 

i love you. :) 

enjoy! <3

~~

Louis made a face. "W-What? But I didn't do anything Sir!" He pleaded with a whine. Harry chuckled. "Yes you did, you cursed at me and had an attitude. That is our big rules Louis, you know that." Harry held his hand out to Louis. "Let's go get this over with." Louis shook his head. "No Sir! Please," He whimpered, staring at Harry with big wet eyes. Harry sighed. "Louis, I will go get something harsher then my hand if we're going to have a .problem." Harry sat down, patting his lap. "But.." Louis whimpered. Harry sighed and snapped his fingers, growing angry and annoyed with the pregnant boy. "Now." He said darkly, beckoning him over. Louis nodded, gulping as he walked over slowly, going to bend over his lap. "Ah, strip." He said sternly, staring at him. Louis took off his shirt, trousers and boxers, bending over his lap. Harry smiled and rubbed Louis' bum soothingly. "All mine.." He pressed kisses to his ass gently. 

"Won't this hurt the baby?" Louis wiggled around. "No." Harry paused. "I spoke with the doctor and he said its fine, just no hitting the stomach or back. Of course I'd never do that love." He rubbed his bum again. "So.. How many do you think a naughty boy like you deserves?" He whispered. "I dunno.." Louis mumbled. Harry shrugged. "I think fifteen would be well enough for you love." He nodded, confident with his decsion, bringing his hand down sharply. "Count." He ordered sternly. Louis whimpered. "One, thank you Sir." Harry did it again hard. "Two, thank you Sir." He mumbled. Harry continued, rubbing his bum ever so gently after every five smacks. "Ah! Fourteen, thank you Sir!" He yelped, wiggling around. Harry slammed the last one down, rubbing the weeping boys bum. "Owww." Louis cried, "Fifteen, thank you Sir." He hiccuped, enjoying the comfort on his bum. "How about some hot coca and cuddles?" Harry murmured, kissing his head gently. "S-Sure," Louis whimpered, standing up. "I'll be right back love." Harry walked downstairs, filling a kettle full of hot water. 

Louis crept down the stairs, yawning gently. "M'tired." He rubbed his eyes. "I know. How about we have a lie down on the sofa?" Harry asked. "Or would the bed be more comfortable for your back?" Harry asked with a concerned look. "Bed." He nodded, making grabby hands for Harry. Harry smiled and set the kettle down, pulling him to his chest. "Ooo lovely... Calm down." He cooed into his ear. "I'm sorry.. Really I am, I shouldn't have overreacted like that." Louis' eyes watered. "Oh pet.. Shh, I love you." He smiled.

Louis beamed. "I love you too Sir."

~~

i know its short as shit but my laptop is so slow im afraid it wont save this chapter and i wanna give you guys something.