ten~

im back again im again tell a friend

making myself laugh 4ever

i need friends

~

Louis was not having a good day. Harry and him got into a minor disagreement earlier when Louis disrespected him. Harry warned him though, he said if Louis did one more thing there would be trouble. Harry sighed and sat a bowl of soup in front of Louis. "Eat." He ordered, sitting down himself. Louis huffed and shoved a spoonful of soup into his mouth. "Louis. You're going to burn yourself." He said sternly. "Sorry," He whined. "You need to stop before I take you to our room do you understand?" Harry grabbed his hand sharply. "Yes Sir," Louis mumbled. "I'm not hungry anymore Sir," He pushed his bowl away, walking to the living room and walking over to the television, turning it on. 

Harry sighed and cleaned up the table. "Louis, you can come help me do these dishes!" Harry called into the living room, wiping his hands on a red cloth. "Why! I didn't even eat!" Louis whined, walking into the kitchen. Harry sighed closing his eyes. "You live here now don't you? Grab a towel and start drying before I start swinging." He raised an eyebrow at Louis, daring him to disobey. "Yes Sir." Louis muttered, grabbing a towel and started to dry the dishes. 

After they were finished Louis suddenly became very hungry. "Sir," He tugged on Harry's shirt. "Yes?" Harry hummed gently, looking at the shaggy headed boy. "I'm hungry.." He rubbed his stomach dreadfully. "Well you should've ate when we had lunch. Now you'll just have to wait till dinner I suppose." Harry said firmly, giving Louis a stern look. "But Sir..." He whined loudly. "No Louis! You ask again I'll have to punish you." Harry said sternly, going back to his book. "Yes Sir.." Louis whimpered quietly, going to find something to do. 

~~

Louis gave a small whine. He was so hungry. His stomach was telling him to go and beg Harry for food but his head was saying no. So, he went with his stomach and trolled into the kitchen, his bottom lip sticking out and his big blue eyes shiny with tears. Harry smiled. "Baby? What's wrong?" He ran a hand through Louis' hair with a coo. "M'hungry Sir.. So hungry.. Please," He begged. Harry growled and stopped running the comforting hand through his hair. He growled. "Louis! Didn't I tell you no! What did I say would happen if you ask me again?" Harry asked sharply. Louis shrugged. Harry made a stern face. "Excuse me?" Harry snapped. Louis whimpered. "You said you would punish me if I asked one more time but Sir.. I'm so hungry!" Louis whined dramatically. Harry huffed. "Go upstairs and wait for me. Sit on the bed." Harry barked. "Yes Sir," Louis trudged upstairs pitifully. 

~

Harry walked upstairs, his hands in his pockets. "Louis.. Stand up." Harry ordered gruffly, Louis obeyed with a soft whimper. "Now, I told you I would punish you if you asked me again so. Slacks down." Harry told him sternly, sitting on the bed. Louis rubbed his eyes and unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to his ankles. "Over love," Harry patted his lap, waiting for Louis. Louis went over his lap without a single protest. "You're getting ten. I want you to count and thank me for each slap okay?" Harry rubbed Louis' bare bum with rough but yet soft hands. Louis tried not to moan under the somewhat comforting touch. "Yes Sir." Louis whimpered. 

So, Harry began, slapping his hand down on Louis' left cheek. "One Sir. Thank you Sir," Louis managed to get out after a rough jerk. Harry landed the second one on his right cheek, continuing with that pattern until number eight. "Eight Sir. Thank you Sir," Louis was crying. He never felt such a great amount of pain in his short life. Harry began slapping his milky white thighs hard. "Nine Sir! Thank you Sir!" Louis cried out sharply. Harry raised his hand high, knowing that the hardest one would always be the last one. He let his hand fall down with a loud smack. He knew the sound itself scared Louis more than the pain of it. Louis wailed. "Ten Sir! T-Thank you Sir," He sobbed into his thigh. Harry stood him up, pulling him onto his lap. 

"Hush now darling. No need for tears now." Harry soothed, running his hand through Louis' hair comfortingly. "You did so good.. I'm so proud of you baby," Harry rubbed his back in soothing motions, letting the younger cry into his neck. "T-Thank you Sir.. I'm sorry!" Louis cried. "I'll never be bad again." He sniffled pitifully, much like a child. Harry cooed in adoration. "Hm.. I bet lovely, why don't you lie down while I get dinner started?" Harry pulled back the covers, letting Louis hop in and lay on his stomach of course. "I'll put some lotion on your bum when you wake." Harry kissed his cheek sweetly. "Thanks Sir," Louis murmured. 

Harry got up and sighed smiling when Louis called out his name. "Sir?" Louis whimpered. "Yes darling?" Harry popped his hand back in. 

Louis grinned lazily and asked a small question before letting himself fall asleep. "Could I have a sandwich?" 

~

louis got his ass beat for the first time woah

i dont know if that was good im just like on the fence about it ehgbgrkejbr

ok bye