two~~

I'm so surprised at the reaction this story is getting already! Thank you so much! :) I love you! 

~~~~~~

 Louis arrived home an hour later, with three bags of full groceries in his hands. "Louis! I was so worried, where were you?" His frantic mother asked, wiping the sweat off of her forehead, from scrubbing the walls in the kitchen. "It was busy today Mom," He sighed taking them in the kitchen, beginning to put them away. "Hey Mom..?" He asked softly, once she came to his side, helping him. "Yes baby?" She smiled at him, putting the carrots in the fridge. "Could I go get some tea with a couple of my friends tomorrow? Oh Mom please! I'll be back by dinner time, promise!" He clasped his hands together, staring at his mother with a big pout. "What time?" She asked gently, sighing loudly. "Four.. And tomorrow is Friday so we don't have any homework at school. Please Momma." He begged, biting his bottom lip gently. "Okay.. But you have to be back by seven o'clock! Your father gets home at seven thirty, so all you would have to do was wash up and help me set dinner up okay?" His mother gave him a warm smile, tugging her oldest son to her chest. "Yes M'am," He mumbled sheepishly, nodding virgously. "Good boy." She cooed, finishing putting the groceries away. "Now, go get your baby brother and sister, lay them down for a nap." She smiled kissing his cheek. Louis nodded and went to go get his baby twin siblings. 

~~

Friday came and Louis was on his way home from school, he didn't take his usual route because he was going to meet Harry at the tea shop in town. Louis walked into the small tea shop, and walked up the the table he saw the curly headed boy sitting at. "H-Hello Sir." He gulped, holding his hand out for him to shake. Harry jumped, not seeing the shaggy headed boy come near him. "You really shouldn't startle people like that, Lou." He sighed, shaking his hand. "Sit, I got you a fresh cup of tea." He gestured to the white seat across from him. "Thanks, Sir." He whispered, licking his lips. "You're welcome Louis. Now, enough with the chit chat. Let's get down to business. I need to know a few things before we get into the serious stuff okay? I'm not trying to rush this, this is just going to be a very long process I need you to be really patient for." He sighed, pulling out a file. "First question, how old are you Louis? And when is your Birthday?" Harry sat back, pulling a pen out. "I'm sixteen and my Birthday is December 24th, 1939.." Louis mumbled, taking a sip of his tea quickly. "Okay.. How long have you been interested in BDSM?" He asked softly, watching Louis with a close eye. "Ever since my Mom started doing it with my Dad, so I'd say about three or four years? I've never been old enough to be a dom or sub. Now that I'm sixteen I can, just never found the right partner really." Louis shrugged, picking at his finger nails. 

Harry nodded. "Okay.. How do you want your new dom to be? Harsh? Loving, caring? Or however they are? Be specific." He said sternly making Louis nod. "Yes Sir," Louis whispered, shifting his body up. "Well, I've always watched my Mom with my Dad and he was harsh but at the same time, loving and caring. So I guess I want my dom to be like that, but I'd like him or her.. To be strict like that, not the do whatever I please like you don't care." Louis cleared his throat, finishing his sentence off. "Mhm.. I understand." He nodded, biting his lip tenderly. "Do you think you're dom should be respectful to you, as you are to him?" Harry asked, taking a sip of his tea. "I don't know.. I respect everyone so it doesn't really matter. I suppose if the sub is supporting them, for some odd matter the dom should respect him, but I guess it's just up to the boss." Louis shrugged, licking his lips through a small sigh. 

Harry nodded. "One more question then we're done. If you could pick any dom in the entire world.. Who would you pick?" Harry asked gently, clearing his throat. Louis blushed a bright red. "You I suppose.. You seem sweet and nice. I like it." He giggled. "Good." Harry said sternly. "Now, I'll need to see you a couple more times before you can sign anything okay Louis? I don't want to rush into anything. This needs time. We have plenty of time." Harry stood, putting his file of papers in his brief case. "Very well, Sir." He nodded, shaking his hand. "I'll see you Sunday for lunch, say around noon? Meet me at the corner of the market." He gave him a smile before walking out of the door. 

Louis sighed. "Well that was eventful." He fell back into his chair, with a loud, loud thud. 

~~

Sorry it's short! Exciting things will be happening in the next chapter! Stay tuned. x :)