Challenge Time! Part 2

~Luke's P.O.V~
"Now, Is someone gonna tape me to the chair or not?" I asked impatiently. The girls quickly ran to my messy bed and picked up two big rolls of tape. "Here we go!" Charlie explained, holding the tape in the air like she was holding Simba (from the lion king!). "Right, lets see how you like it." Leah started on my chest and Charlie started on my wrists. Because I was a boy, obviously, the girls were able to start lower on my chest, about halfway down my arm. "Ow! Not so tight!" I told Leah, who just finished my chest. "Stop whining!" She replied.

Soon, I was ready to start. "Are you Ready?!" Leah asked loudly, holding her arm in the air. "Nev-" I started, but Charlie was kind enough to put a strip of tape over my mouth. "Very nice." I thought. "He's ready!" Charlie said loudly, despite my protests. "3, 2, 1... GO!" Leah yelled, swiping her arm down. I launched forward like Charlie, but nothing happened. I tried to do the worm, but Leah and Charlie were just laughing at me. "Ohhh! It's so obvious!" I thought, drawing my knees to my chest. I moved my legs near my lest hand, unravelling the tape around my ankles.

After that, I stood up and shook my butt, hoping to shake off the chair, but that didn't happen. So, I jumped. As I landed on the floor, I heard a rip from behind me, and a massive weight being lifted from my back. Quite literally too, but my wrists were still attached to the chair, making me plop into the chair again. using force, I pulled my hands together, hearing a rip, but my hands didn't stop there. The force was too much, because my hands went soaring through the small amount of air and landed right between my legs. I groaned and shakily took the tape off of my mouth. "Ow!" I moaned, falling to the floor. Charlie walked over to me and offered her hand, and I gratefully took it. "Are you okay?" She giggled, leading me to my bed. "Yes, I'm fine. I didn't just punch myself in the crotch and it wasn't painful at all." I replied sarcastically. Leah raised an eyebrow. "Right, your turn." I groaned, pointing at Leah as she tossed me her phone and her duct tape. "How did you do that?" Charlie asked me as Leah was sitting down. I snapped my fingers and gave her a cheeky smirk. "Logic."

"Are you ready?" I asked sneakily, opening the duct tape with a ripping sound. "As ready as I'll ever be!" She replied nervously.
===========================
Sorry for the short chapter guys! And I've got a serious announcement to make. Now, one of my wattpad friends; AKA: Nancy_Gamer has a good book, am I right?! And all I want you guys to do is send her lots of love. The reason why is because something hurt her and she told me why. She's feeling down and she needs hippie power to cheer her up! So in the comments, make her feel HAAAPPPPPPYYYYY!!!!! (P.S- I think she's a she because she's got Nancy in her username!😃)
That's all!

Stay Strong Guys,
=⚡️