Challenge Time! Part 3

~Leah's P.O.V~
My turn. Just great! I sat down slowly in the chair and breathed in deeply. "Okay, so force and logic was used, so I have to use intelligence." I thought. Luke and Charlie were getting to work taping me to the chair, but it wasn't as tight as I thought. "Now, are you ready?" Luke asked, ripping off a small strip of tape. "Do I really have to ans-" I started, before Charlie grabbed the tape off of Luke and slapped it over my mouth. "Go!" Luke yelled. I studied my surroundings and came up with a plan in less than 30 seconds. "If I pull my hands through my jumper sleeves, then I could do the same with my head. then I can just unwrap them around my legs." I thought briefly, before carrying out my plan.

I landed with a thud on the floor and ripped the tape off of my mouth, but I immediately regretted it. "Ow!" I exclaimed, covering my lips. "Fifteen seconds!" Luke said urgently. Groaning, I hastily grabbed the end of the tape and ripped it off of my legs. "Eight seconds to spare! Well done!" Charlie cried, peering over Luke's shoulder at the phone and clapping her hands. "Well, it was pretty straight forward; My sweater is like a turtle shell, so I retracted my arms and head to slip under with no problem. Only, my mouth hurts." I replied casually, making my nose twitch. Suddenly, my phone vibrated in Luke's hand. "Well, it looks like you've got to skedaddle." He said sadly, handing my phone back to me. "I'll meet you guys at the portal tomorrow, or I'll text ya in the middle of the night, just to bug you." I chuckled, waving and opening Luke's bedroom door. "Bye then!" Charlie said as I closed the door and walked down the stairs.
(As we wait for Leah to walk home, shoutout to HTT for creating drama!! He does deserve a shoutout otherwise there'll have been no book!)
As I shut the front door behind me, I was greeted by the delicious smell of my favourite food in the world: Pasta. My mom had her back facing away from me, singing a few notes with her guitar. "Dinner!" My dad screamed from the kitchen. "What were you doing then Leah?" My Mom asked, placing her guitar down, getting up and facing me. "I was hanging out with Charlie and Luke." I explained, waking into the kitchen with her. "Bit late to be out, isn't it?" My dad asked cheekily as he scooped some pasta into some orange bowls. "I was only at Luke's house!" I argued jokily, picking up my bowl and walking into the dining room. "wait wait wait, How IS Luke by the way?" My dad asked, catching up with me and spooning some pasta into his mouth. "Well, he's gotten a bit buffer. " I started, before sitting down on the chair. "My guess is he just really likes working out."
===========================
YAYYYY! Finished all the challenges. Sorry it was a bit short but it might get longer the next chapter. That's all.

Stay Strong Guys,
=⚡️