42

"jeongin, wait!!" jeongin rolled his eyes at the familiar voice, intentionally ignoring the male.

ever since the breakup, he'd been constantly avoiding or ignoring felix for days. the other would always try to grab his attention, but such thing wouldn't work on him.

why would he anyways? felix did nothing but break changbin's heart, stab him behind his back. and yet, he had the audacity to show up in front of his face? to even try and talk to him?

it was despicable, jeongin couldn't believe it. after everything he'd done, doing such things with jisung behind his back. jeongin would never forgive someone like him, and he was sure changbin felt the same.

even if it so happen to be someone who once used to be changbin's most closest and trusted friend. such thing, doesn't exist anymore. who was felix? a nobody, he was no longer a friend of them anymore. and jeongin wanted to make clear of that.

but the question now was, what should he do? no matter how long he ignore felix, he'd always constantly bother him everyday. and someone as persistent as felix, irritated the heck out of him.

"wait! can i talk to you about something? please stop ignoring me, i have something to say. can you please turn around and at least, hear me out?" felix continued to call out, following after the younger.

this made jeongin silently curse under his breath, growing even more irritated each second. how long was he gonna do this? how much longer was he gonna endure this?

when is he finally gonna stop? is he just gonna keep bothering him until he actually answer him? what should he do? should he answer him? maybe that would be the only option he had left.

finally exploding from the anger seconds later, jeongin sharply turned his body around as his threatening eyes glared down at felix. 

"jeongin, wait-"

"can you fucking shut up?" jeongin finally  snapped, deciding that enough was enough.

there was honestly nothing more that could describe how fuming jeongin was, he was already at his limit. he could no longer hold back and ignore felix; he just had to end this already and hope that this would finally get into his head.

after all, he couldn't stand hearing felix constantly call out his name any longer. maybe after this, he would stop. even if that meant he'd have to somehow talk to the other again.

felix finally stopped on track, taking the silence to pant and recollect himself after spending a good few minutes chasing after him. he then ran his fingers through his hair, staring straight into his eyes.

"look jeongin, i'm really sorry about what happened that day-"

"don't apologise to me, apologise to changbin hyung." jeongin instantly interrupted, continuing to glare hard at him.

"i know, i will. i just wanna talk to you first." felix explained, hoping he'd listen. "please, at least let me explain-"

"there's nothing for you to explain. it's all over now, your friendship with me and changbin hyung, it's all gone." was all jeongin said, about to turn around. "and don't talk to me ever again, i don't know you."

this made him sharply turn around, about to simply walk away when felix immediately grabbed onto his arm. "wait, jeongin! i'm not done yet-"

"this is pissing me off, can't you see i don't wanna talk to you?!" jeongin abruptly raised his voice, eyes filled with nothing but irritation and anger.

felix slightly flinched at the action, remaining calm nonetheless. "look, i know you're angry at me. and you deserve to feel that way, i know what i did was horrible and i shouldn't be forgiven but please, let me explain!" he reasoned in desperation.