26

changbin slightly moaned into the kiss, subconsciously pulling jisung closer by the neck. it was at this point nothing bothered them, not even the sound of the phone ringing stopped them. they were already in their own world, too lost into it.

jisung smiled as he continued to kiss him passionately, hands gently gripping onto his hair while giving it a little tug. how did they end in this position? good question, it happened too fast for changbin to process; before he knew it, he was already pushed back against the wall.

and before any of them could process, they were already on the bed, too immersed into the kiss that neither of them pulled away. jisung gently nibbled on his lips before giving it a suck, eventually widening changbin's mouth as he drizzled even further.

everything was perfect, it was all they'd wanted. changbin only pulled him closer to the point both of their chests touched, feeling the fast-paced beating against each other's warmth. how long had this been going on?

who knows, both minds were constantly consumed by one another's lips that they didn't wanna pull away at all. they kissed for what felt like forever, their lips swiftly dancing against each other as they went deeper into the kiss.

but before changbin could anticipate the feeling of jisung's warm tongue inside his, the younger suddenly pulled away teasingly. this caused changbin to playfully pout moments later, dissatisfied that he could no longer feel the warmth of his lips.

jisung smirked at the action, eventually getting off him as he chuckled. "you must be enjoying that a lot, seeing as though you wanted more." 

"shut up." changbin replied, blushing madly as ever.

"it's cute, i love that." jisung answered as he sat beside him. changbin sat up in response to his words, folding his arms tightly to his chest while looking away.

this made jisung smile widely, unable to stop smiling at the older's cuteness. "why are you so cute? i can't believe i won myself the most adorable boyfriend ever." 

"whatever." changbin briefly mumbled, feeling his heart flutter even more.

"were you perhaps, looking forward to the french kiss?" jisung teased with a widen smirk, eyes glittering in intrigue. it wasn't until changbin scoffed mockingly, still looking away.

"keep dreaming." was all he mumbled, causing jisung to inch even closer.

"i know you wanted that, your expression says it all. you were waiting for my tongue to go inside weren't you?" he continued to tease, almost whispering it next to his ear.

not knowing how strongly effective it was, it wasn't long when he soon noticed the bright red colour on his ear, changbin's face heating up from the immense heat. jisung playfully chuckled at his reaction, soon hugging him from the side.

"okay, i'll stop teasing you. you know you want it though-"

"shut up!" changbin slightly raised his voice, feeling even more embarrassed. 

jisung was right, he wanted more. he had to admit that maybe he did want one, for a long time already. he was just too shy and embarrassed to admit it, maybe he did wanna feel jisung's tongue against his, it wasn't enough.

and just by thinking about it, caused his face to heat up even more than ever - his heart pulsing increasingly faster in an inhumane speed. this made him nervously gulp, unable to stop thinking about the thoughts of it. was he going too far? what if jisung didn't want that?

but then again, he probably did. he'd loved the older longer than he did anyways, what if he'd been thinking about doing it all this time? before he knew, countless thoughts started invading his head as he was soon too lost in the thoughts.