11

"what's gotten into you, it's unusual." felix said to the male beside him, unable to hold onto his laugh. he enjoyed teasing the other to the point it became a daily thing in their life.

changbin said nothing more and slapped his arm in disbelief. "it's not because of that, i told you, i'm straight. but... i can't help but worry about him." he explained, sighing.

"why are you suddenly worried about him? do you perhaps care about this guy?" he asked, smirking at the fact that jisung had succeeded to make him like this.

"i don't know... i'm just soft for people when they show you their vulnerable side you know? it's not like i actually like him, it just bothers me." changbin reasoned, leaning against his chair.

it was currently during lunch, the two male had finished their lunch and was now in the library doing their homework they haven't finished yet. 

"so... what are you gonna do now?" felix asked after laughing his whole heart out, as quietly as he could while being fully aware of knowing where they were.

changbin thought for a moment, also wondering to himself. what was he gonna do now? after listening to the younger's words from yesterday, it'd seemed to cause an effect he didn't realise.

ever since then, he couldn't stop thinking about it. his whole mind was filled with jisung the moment he left the house and now he couldn't get rid of it no matter how hard he tried.

"i don't know... yesterday it felt a bit awkward after asking him those questions, the way he acted was strange as well. i think i need to see him again and talk him through it." changbin said with a sigh as he stood up, now packing his stuff.

"are you sure? do you even know where his university is? should i come with you-" felix tried to say but was instantly cut off when changbin swung his backpack over his shoulder.

"it's fine, i think i can handle this myself. i'll just ask seungmin where it is, see you later." he lastly said before leaving the library, on his way to find the other.

it didn't take him long however, when he soon spotted the younger in the classroom who was far too immersed with his work to focus what was going on around him.

"changbin hyung? do you need something?" seungmin greeted with a smile after lifting his head up as the two male made eye contact, changbin walking over to him.

"uh yeah, can you tell me where jisung's university is?" the moment the name slipped out of changbin's mouth, seungmin raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"jisung? why? do you need something from him?" seungmin asked, staring cautiously at him.

"i just wanna talk to him about something." changbin answered while continuing to look into his indescribable eyes.

just then, seungmin sighed quietly to himself when he finally smiled. "he goes to seoul national university." 

changbin nodded in response before smiling softly at him. "thanks seungmin!" 

"no worries..." seungmin trailed off with a glad smile, watching as the other excitedly rushed out of the room before sighing once again. "i hope nothing goes wrong."

throughout the rest of the day, changbin couldn't stop thinking about the younger. he didn't know why it was bothering him so much, he just had to meet him again and see if he was okay.

with the words from yesterday echoing through his mind, changbin eventually spent the rest of his remaining lessons distracted. the moment he heard the bell rang, indicating that lesson had ended, he immediately packed his bag in such speed and rushed out of the room.