27

"hey, have you heard?" felix spoke, causing changbin to turn his head around.

"what?" he questioned, staring confusingly at the male walking beside him.

"there's gonna be a new student in mr. byun's physics class." felix said when he soon stopped on tracks to look at him. "hang on, aren't you in his class?" 

changbin said nothing as he mockingly scoffed, walking ahead of him. "and i just so happened to be on my way to that class." 

"it's just a question man, am i suppose to know every class you're in?" felix reasoned as he tried to catch up to him.

"well, seeing as though we've been in this university for a while yet you still don't know what classes i have next, presumably." changbin argued back, somehow slowing down a bit for the younger to finally walk next to him.

"i have a bad memory okay? but anyways, what do you think they look like?" felix asked in curiosity, leaning towards changbin a bit.

but much to his attempt of drawing changbin's attention, the older only shrugged in uninterest. "i don't know and i don't care." 

"come on man! aren't you curious? they're gonna be in your class, do you think they're moody? or bossy? or quiet? or kind? or what?" felix continued to bombard him with countless questions, unable to stop bugging the poor boy.

"not really. those things don't interest me." changbin spoke before finally turning towards him with a raised eyebrow. "also, why are you being so nosy? you always have to stick your nose in other people's business." 

"it's fun, it's my kind of thing." felix smirked, only making him roll his eyes. "and speaking of nosy, how's it going with jisung? did something happen yesterday? he's the only person who interests you after all." 

changbin suddenly looked away, unable to forget about what had happened yesterday. should he just tell him? but then again, why would he? it was his own business to begin with. why did he have to be so nosy towards his love life?

"nothing much." changbin unknowingly lied. but to his dismay, felix could see it all.

"you're lying, i know something's up. you're blushing so hard." felix chuckled in intrigue, eyeing curiously at changbin to know more about it. "tell me." 

"why should i?" he questioned, feeling his cheeks abruptly heat up.

"because you're hiding something, you can't escape from me." he widened his smirk, only to cause changbin to quickly walk away in a hurry.

"i-it's nothing!" changbin exclaimed as he now fastened his pace.

felix couldn't help but laugh at his sudden actions, everything looking so obvious in his eyes. there was nothing more he loved than to watch the older's reaction to him teasing, it was so much fun and he was seriously enjoying it far too much.

"you better tell me afterwards!" 

as changbin turned to the corners to get away from felix's teases, he rolled his eyes at the last words coming from him. "why do i have to deal with him all the time?" he muttered to himself, eventually arriving in time for his class.

the moment he stepped into the classroom, he quickly plopped himself down on an available seat and instantly unpacked his stuff in preparation for the start of class. at this point, nothing bothered him, not even the loud chatters and rustling noises interest him.

it wasn't until he heard a shy yet subtle voice calling for him to which he eventually looked up. "urm, hey. is this seat taken?" 

changbin said nothing for a second, taking a moment to observe his facial features he was sure he'd never seen before. was this perhaps the new student felix had mentioned? it could possibly be, considering how he'd never met the young boy in his life.