28

"who are you guys waiting for?" both males turned their head towards jeongin who began walking over to them in confusion. felix smiled at the sight of seeing him, making him turn around to face his direction.

"changbin hyung's boyfriend. speaking of which, this is a great opportunity for you to meet him!" felix suddenly exclaimed, the sudden excitement flowing through him.

no words came out of jeongin's mouth until he was finally standing beside them, eventually remembering what they had said a while ago. "oh right, so he goes to another university?"

"yeah, one of the most known universities in here if i had to be honest." changbin smiled widely, unable to wait any longer.

"that's cool." jeongin said with a smile, unknown mixed feelings forming inside him.

"i can't wait to see him!" changbin squealed with a massive smile, the feeling of longing slowly taking over him in response.

"calm down changbin hyung, i know it's unbearable but be patient." felix reasoned back, shaking his head at his actions.

"but-" the older pouted even more, feeling more desperate than ever.

as felix sighed slightly, jeongin then heard his phone vibrate to which he unknowingly took it out of his pocket. he looked at the text message he'd just received before turning his attention back to the two males. "urm guys..."

"yeah?" both males said in unison, not knowing why he was suddenly calling them.

"i actually need to do something after school so i can't stay here." jeongin explained, causing them to just look at him in slight sadness.

"but, you haven't seen my boyfriend yet. he should be coming anytime soon." changbin reasoned desperately, not wanting him to leave already.

but to his dismay, jeongin only smiled at them. "sorry, maybe next time? i really need to go, i don't wanna get there late, it's really important."

"okay then, we'll see you tomorrow?" felix asked in curiosity as he nodded his head.

"yeah, i'll see you guys tomorrow. thanks for showing me around and making me feel welcomed here. i was quite nervous when i first got here to be honest. you guys are nice people." jeongin smiled, making them smile back.

"it's okay, it's always nice to lend a hand." changbin said with a smile, felix just listening in with another smile. jeongin said nothing else and smiled back, saying his last goodbyes before walking away from them.

as he continued to walk towards the gate, it didn't take him long when he met eyes with someone. someone particularly too familiar to him. jeongin didn't wanna assume anything and kept walking away, the two males ending up walking past each other.

the male, on the other hand, immediately recognised the boy and turned around, watching as he just strolled away without turning his head around. after moments of staring at him for a moment, he then mindlessly turned away and continued walking in his direction.

"felix, when is he coming~" changbin whined, starting to get a bit desperate.

"calm down hyung, he should be here any minute now." felix replied with a sigh, his eyes then shifting over to the familiar male walking towards them. "oh, there he is." 

the moment changbin heard what felix said, his eyes instantly glanced over to the direction and enormously beamed at him. there he was, the one and only person he'd wanted to see the most. "jisung~" he desperately called out, causing the younger to smile back widely.

"hey baby, how's your day?" jisung questioned with a massive smile, eventually catching up to them. the two males hugged for a moment, felix just standing over there with a smirk.