She Says "I Love You" For The First Time

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

Sayori
"I still can't believe we're really dating." Sayori said, smiling at the thought. 

"Same, I've never felt so happy."

"I had the biggest crush on you when we were younger. I guess I just never expected you to feel the same way. Everyday, we would walk home and everyday I was just hoping that you would make a move...hold my hand...anything like that. And, now, you've definitely made a move on me." Sayori giggled, "I finally get to say that I love you, after years of wanting to tell you that." 

"I love you too, Sayori, I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for how long it took me to tell you that." 

Monika
"If I could program you, I would've had you say it by now." Monika nonchalantly stated. 

"Say what?" I questioned. 

"Don't make me say it."

"Mon, I'm serious, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You are far too dense. I want you to tell me that...you really like me."

"Mon, of course I really like you! You should know that already."

"(Y/n), I want you to tell me that you love me!" Monika's face turned bright red as she spoke. 

"T-That's embarrassing, Monika..." I mumbled, my face turning as red as hers. 

"Well, I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too.."

Natsuki
"I don't like you, (Y/n)!" 

"Natsuki, we're literally going out." I laughed, as she blushed, turning away. 

"Shut it, (Y/n)." 

"Admit it, you love me~!" I teased as Natsuki's face turned an even darker shade of red. 

"I do not!"

"Hm, fine, I'm gonna go hangout with Yuri then." I said, getting up from the clubroom closet floor and beginning to make my way to the tallest member. 

"(Y/n)!" Natsuki shyly called out, "Why are you so stubborn?"

"Says you! You're way more stubborn than me!"

"Am not!"

"Are to!

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I love you, idiot! Now, sit down, read manga with me, and never talk to Yuri ever again."

"Deal." I said, smirking as I sat back down next to Natsuki, "I love you too."

Yuri
"You're so perfect, (Y/n)." Yuri openly admired, her hand gently caressing my cheek, "I'm so glad we're together. I love everything about you."

"Jeez, Yuri...You're making me blush." I giggled, softly kissing her cheek.

"You're poems are amazing, you're so beautiful and smart..." Yuri rambled on before getting embarrassed realizing what she had said, "I honestly can't believe I just said that!" The purple haired girl exclaimed, her face turning red, "I just can't help but love everything about you. I love you." Yuri's eyes widened, "I mean...I've always loved you, I j-just didn't mean to...say it so s-s-soon....please forgive me, (Y/n)!"

"Yuri, I love you too! You're so adorable." I said, quickly kissing her.