Fluff/The *Almost* Smut

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

WARNING : NSFW-ISH STORY

also i found out what fluff is and this is NOT that LOL, it's v nsfw focused

Sayori
Text:

sayori <3 - front door is unlocked, just come in. the others r coming late. 

I opened the front door and headed to Sayori's room. Her door was slightly open so I didn't really knock -- I know, I know, I should have. 

"Sit down, I'm just looking for what to wear. What do you think goes with these shorts?" She asked, scanning her room for a top. 

"Sayori, I can wait outside your room while you finish changing." I offered, avoiding eye contact with my topless girlfriend. 

"Why? I don't mind." I nodded and sat down at Sayori's bed, staring at my feet. I was so focused on...well, the ground, that I didn't notice Sayori had stood right in front of me. When I looked up she still hadn't found a shirt to wear, I looked away quickly as my face began to heat up. 

"Oh.." Sayori somewhat sighed, clearly upset about something as she picked up a pink shirt off of the floor and put it on, "I'm done changing." Sayori sat down next to me and I turned to look at her, "Do you...not like me?" Sayori questioned. 

"What are you talking about? Of course I like you --- I love you, Sayori." Sayori was pretty emotional and pretty sensitive even if she didn't show it, "I-I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." I explained. 

"I don't mind if you stare at me...It makes me feel kind of...pretty." Sayori mumbled. Both of us were blushing at this point. I don't know what happened but within seconds both of us were shirtless and our hands were all over each other's bodies.

"People are coming over later." Sayori reminded but it was easy to tell that she didn't care and neither did I. 

"We can be quick." 

Sayori's skin was soft and whenever I'd kiss her neck, she would let out really cute whimpers. I just wanted to see more and more of her. 

"The door was unlocked so we just came in." Monika called out as she opened the door. Sayori threw a blanket over us as we shared shocked looks with the three girls at Sayori's door. 

Natsuki was so shocked that she dropped her tray of cupcakes. Luckily, Yuri caught the tray.

"No cupcakes for you!" Natsuki yelled, turning around and leaving the room. 

"I-I'm gonna g-go follow Natsuki..." Yuri nervously stuttered as she followed the shorter girl. 

"I'll gladly stay." Monika winked. 

"Monika!" I scolded and pointed towards the door.

"Fine, fine." Monika said, following the two other girls out of the room. 

Monika
"No one's in the club room," Monika called out to me, a smirk making it's way onto her face.

"Mhm," I replied, flipping through a book, not really paying much attention.

Monika took the book out of my hands and pouted slightly, "You'd really rather read this book than pay attention to your girlfriend?" Monika teasingly asked as she set the book on another desk.

I groaned and stood up, walking over to grab the book from another desk. Monika wrapped her arms around me from behind and pulled me against her, "(Y/n), there's no one in the club room." Monika repeated in a whisper. I shuddered when I felt how close her lips were to my neck.